HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The high day was 3400 cal 415g carb and 309g protein
Low day is 1910 cal 97g carbs 298g protein
The med was 2600 249g carbs and 311g protein
Wht u think I can tweek whichever one..

There are different ways of doing things which means a lot of the times there can be more than one right way. I don't want to play with your numbers because you do have experience and know your body better than me.

Here's what I'm going to suggest-

Since your main goal (I believe) is fat loss while retaining muscle, just leave the numbers as you have them. I would drop the medium day though so you have 2 high and 3 low. Dropping the medium day should help to see some numbers change slightly faster for BF% and some actual weight loss. The two high days will help retain the muscle you have and since the high days are technically med-high days you won't see much fat gain from them. Of course, you won't see much muscle gain from those days either but you shouldn't lose any.

Since you have a five day cycle, you have two choices. 1, you can weigh and check BF% every 5 days. Or 2, you can check each every 10 days or two cycles. Just write them down and put em away.

Go at least 4 cycles before you decide to make any changes. It's about three weeks and that should be enough time ta at least see what direction you are moving in with these numbers and cycle.

This is just what I would do. You don't have to do it exactly like this but this should help as a guide.

HDH

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
Yea I talked to a few buddies tht compete they suggested the same thing.. also told me to stay away from the damn scale..lol so going to just weigh myself once a wk.. thx for the advice hdh!!

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Cool bud, keep us updated.

HDH

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
Will do... the first low carb day sucked.. tired kinda lightheaded and always hungry..lol we will power thru it tho..

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yea I talked to a few buddies tht compete they suggested the same thing.. also told me to stay away from the damn scale..lol so going to just weigh myself once a wk.. thx for the advice hdh!!

You've gotta watch about weighing yourself once a week. Since you are on a five day carb cycle, you might end up weighing high and low days which will be different because of glycogen stores being full high and depleted low.

Make sure when you weigh yourself it's during the same time in the cycle. Either high, low or both.

Around the 10 day mark might be better.

HDH

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
Yea I'm just going to wait 2wks then weigh myself.. 4wks in ill make decision on diet from there..

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
So my body knows I'm doing some changes diet gear motivation etc did chest today and weight was way lighter then last wk.. did db incline with 90s with ease and tht usually is stopping point lol did 110 on db flat and flat bb bench 275x8 so I'm feeling good bout those number this early.. I actually didn't take a cheat meal last wk..thts a big thing for me..

J

JonasWarrior

Jul 1, 2013
I believe tren made me a little leaner

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
Pinned 6th shot last night.. I dnt notice a lot of side only big one is I sweat like a waterfall.. have a few dumb dreams nothing to bad tho..

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Pinned 6th shot last night.. I dnt notice a lot of side only big one is I sweat like a waterfall.. have a few dumb dreams nothing to bad tho..

LOL the sweating is the fat burning off and the dreams (if you can sleep at all ) can be quite adventurous:athrashi:

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
They have been interesting to say the least.. when do the sleeping become a issue.. I wake up in middle of night and find it hard to fall back asleep is tht wht most mean..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic