Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Can tren cut me up???

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
Ok well its time for me to cut all this fat off.. I'm 189 5'4" and my bf is about 17% which is way down from last fall.. I've lost about 45lbs. I feel I've gained muscle size as well. Now I wanna cut down to about 170ish. I will be carb cycling. Using 2 high days and 1med and 2 low then repeat. Carbs high as 415 and as low as 50 a day and protein about 300-350 each day. My diet is really good I allow one cheat meal a wk however will b fading tht out in this phase. The cycle I have chosen is 600mg test e 350mg tren a 350mg mast then last 6wks I will add in winstrol 350mg.. I have ai on hand caber and arimidex.. along with pct of clomid and nolva also hcg.. I lift 5-6x a wk also do 40 min of cardio everyday tht I'm at gym.. I do 20 in am before work and 20 post workout..so hopefully this tren is magical like everyone says.. feel free to give ur input.. thx

M

MJR

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2012
I know alot of ppl get great results all over from tren. I am on my first cycle of tren and just into my 4th week today. Im hoping its just as magical as everyone has told you brother. Im running 600 tren e and 600 test e. Good luck to you and your training.

JM750

JM750

Jun 16, 2013
Yes it will help for sure. If you never ran tren, I suggest running tren ace. If you do not agree with it for any reason, you can stop and It will clear out of your system fast enough.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Tren isn't magic.

When are you running your high days, med days, low days for your carb cycle? High Days when you train legs and back. Med Days for your other training days. Low Days for your non training days. You should perform cardio on you Med and Low Days. You shouldn't perform any cardio on your High Days. Also, I wouldn't put any cheat meals in at the beginning esp not in the beginning.

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
I've ran tren before at low doses.. also I'm running ace this run.. high carb days are big muscle groups..

superman4hire

superman4hire

May 23, 2013
I think you will like the results of Tren. It's not magic, but it helps. Feel free to stack with other thermogenic agents to increase fat burning. Even if your cortisol is a little higher, your likely not going to lose mass on tren. I still do cardio on tren with low doses, but I'm definitely more winded.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Can it, yes will it, well that depends on you, it is not a miracle and does not perform miracles, you still need a good diet and cardio. Yes it will make you not want to do cardio but get over it and do it anyhow.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Can it, yes will it, well that depends on you, it is not a miracle and does not perform miracles, you still need a good diet and cardio. Yes it will make you not want to do cardio but get over it and do it anyhow.

I agree with this. In my experience, it helps, but it's not magic. Whenever cutting, the biggest contribution BY FAR is the diet. Sometimes I think a cutting compound can he work against you mentally, because you rely on it to cut the BF and you get lazy with the diet, and then you don't see the results. IMHO, diet is at least 75-80% of the equation in effective cutting.

Reactions: HDH
superman4hire

superman4hire

May 23, 2013
I agree with this. In my experience, it helps, but it's not magic. Whenever cutting, the biggest contribution BY FAR is the diet. Sometimes I think a cutting compound can he work against you mentally, because you rely on it to cut the BF and you get lazy with the diet, and then you don't see the results. IMHO, diet is at least 75-80% of the equation in effective cutting.

I agree 100%

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
The diet is in check. . I eat chicken brown rice oats egg whites 6 meals a day.. no drinking.. only down fall is going b hard giving up tht cheat meal lol..

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
If you are running ALL the gear posted in your other thread and even looking at the weights while avoiding McD's you will get cut to some degree, if you train your ass off and eat responsibly you will reap amazing benefits.

J

jyoung212

Jan 6, 2013
I plan on busting my ass.. finally got diet down.. I dnt eat mcd my downfall is puzza tho on fri lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic