Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ca. prison inmate to get sex change paid by prison

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Not surprised at all. Our Prison system waste more money on crap like this. All while being under staffed and forced to use old equipment.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
You're rite Raiden .. there's war vets out on the street begging for food and drugs and then tax payer money is being used to pay for sex change on a prison inmate..

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
You're rite Raiden .. there's war vets out on the street begging for food and drugs and then tax payer money is being used to pay for sex change on a prison inmate..
Yep its unbelievable, to think that this is happening. You can thank the liberal democrats.

Last edited:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Seems like this could be an opportunity for medical students, if they mess up, oh well...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I posted on FB that this was bullshit and then got called a bigat in fairly short order.

and then.....and Then....AND THEN!!!! What exactly are they saying you're big at?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Seems like this could be an opportunity for medical students, if they mess up, oh well...

good point monsoon. after what they did to you they should be trained on convicts...

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Yep its unbelievable, to think that this is happening. You can thank the liberal democrats.

my friends are all liberal democrats and they all think this is stupid.

this shit is extremely fringe.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
my friends are all liberal democrats and they all think this is stupid.this shit is extremely fringe.
looks like you and your friends can blame Bush for something else now... I am sure Halliburton runs the prisons and is also getting into the sex change business...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
looks like you and your friends can blame Bush for something else now... I am sure Halliburton runs the prisons and is also getting into the sex change business...

Bingo!

Still can't believe this fruitloop homo was released from prison, just so he could trade his balls in for two lips down there...all on tax payers dime

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic