Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ca. prison inmate to get sex change paid by prison

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
How come u r so interested in these stories? R u trying to tell us something? I am sure we could start a donation thread on TID to help pay for RAIDEN s sex change. I will toss in the first $1

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
That's mind boggling.

So what if you need other expensive surgeries? Get imprisoned?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Couldn't believe this shit, but then I realized it's California, why am I surprised. So let me get this straight, inmate commits murder, realizes he has gender issues, gets the prison to give him female hormones, and will now be rewarded with a sex change paid for by the prison (tax payers)? Did I read it wrong?http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2015...er-inmate-likely-avoiding-fight-over-surgery/
doesnt make since to me... you would think if the guy liked getting fuked in the ass... he would would be happy right where he was....

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
doesnt make since to me... you would think if the guy liked getting fuked in the ass... he would would be happy right where he was....
Exactly.

Update: looks like this fruit loop will get to join Caitlyn Jenner in weirdoville. California caved, he's getting his sex change... on taxpayers dime.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I posted on FB that this was bullshit and then got called a bigot in fairly short order.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I posted on FB that this was bullshit and then got called a bigot in fairly short order.
bahahahahahaha.... that is hilarious... talk about IRONY!!!!

Enasni

Enasni

TID Lady Member
Feb 10, 2014
I'm pretty sure this says they are going to parole the crim instead of pay for the operations n shit. I wonder if everyone can get parole now just by requesting a sex change?

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Just more proof that demonstrates how doomed we are as a society.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Liberal ass Dr. Drew said it's going to cost 100k+.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic