Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bust in Poland

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
No doubt in my mind it was Naps. They just cam back up last month and now they are on "vacation" yeah, sure.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I think that one could go either way. It was a lot of Geneza gear though. Naps isn't in Poland and there is no talk about internet trafficking. I saw him and one of his reps logged in at outlaw after the bust. The rep is posting too. I've been checking over there for info on it. He could have packed up for a bit until everything cools off with the bust that included his gear.

I'm not saying it wasn't him but I'm not saying it was. Time will tell.

HDH

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
No doubt in my mind it was Naps. They just cam back up last month and now they are on "vacation" yeah, sure.

LMAO! No doubt in your mind eh? So, after Naps gets busted, he kindly asks the DEA to post a message on his website, that he is taking a vacation? LOL.. You, and 99.9% on you guys on the forums have no fucking clue whats going on. So why make unclaimed accusations about a sponsor that isnt even true? Once again, you have an opinion, but absolutely NOTHING to back it up.. You must still be bitter.. Have a merry xmas..

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Original post there was deleted. Why would they do that?

Let me fill you guys in about forums and deleted threads. Admin can soft delete a thread, so no one can see it, but its still there for Admin/Mods to view. O, probably had him do that for safety reasons. Possible thread is gone for good. My elves told me, he will be back up and running after first of the year, same with Naps..

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
LMAO! No doubt in your mind eh? So, after Naps gets busted, he kindly asks the DEA to post a message on his website, that he is taking a vacation? LOL.. You, and 99.9% on you guys on the forums have no fucking clue whats going on. So why make unclaimed accusations about a sponsor that isnt even true? Once again, you have an opinion, but absolutely NOTHING to back it up.. You must still be bitter.. Have a merry xmas..

Why don't you tell everyone why you are so quick to come to Naps defense. The truth is you mod on a board who's only sponsor is Naps. I got banned from there when I spoke out against the underdosed GP shit.

No doubt they will be back. Genxxl is back to. I guess that means they didn't get busted either.

Last edited:
ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Why don't you tell everyone why you are so quick to come to Naps defense. The truth is you mod on a board who's only sponsor is Naps. I got banned from there when I spoke out against the underdosed GP shit.

No doubt they will be back. Genxxl is back to. I guess that means they didn't get busted either.

Im a little bitch? Your a keyboard tuff guy, who only starts shit on boards you dont have status on. You should change your screen name to 'SHITSLINGER'.. You would lilke to know why Naps is on vacation wouldnt you? Thats information for people in the know, and guess what? Your not in the know, so you dont need to know..

Again, have a merry, merry xmas.. :)

P.S. Please show me one thread where Im pushing Geneza. I mod at JM, nothing more..

Last edited:
gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Im a little bitch? Your a keyboard tuff guy, who only starts shit on boards you dont have status on. You should change your screen name to 'SHITSLINGER'.. You would lilke to know why Naps is on vacation wouldnt you? Thats information for people in the know, and guess what? Your not in the know, so you dont need to know..

Again, have a merry, merry xmas.. :)

P.S. Please show me one thread where Im pushing Geneza. I mod at JM, nothing more..

Again, fuck you and your "board status". Now go do your job and protect the good name of the people you push for. As for me being a "keyboard tuff guy" I aint a hard guy to find. why don't you come find out if I'm just an internet tuff guy.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Again, fuck you and your "board status". Now go do your job and protect the good name of the people you push for. As for me being a "keyboard tuff guy" I aint a hard guy to find. why don't you come find out if I'm just an internet tuff guy.

Again, I challenge you to find one thread where Im pushing anyones product. Again, you have an opinion, but nothing to back it up. Post up some threads please and show me.. Myself, and everone else will be waiting.

Why not go give some shitty opinion advice like you normally do somewhere else? I know im tired of reading your garbage..

You aint hard to find? Neither am I.. Name the time and place butterball..You want my number??

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Again, I challenge you to find one thread where Im pushing anyones product. Again, you have an opinion, but nothing to back it up. Post up some threads please and show me.. Myself, and everone else will be waiting.

Why not go give some shitty opinion advice like you normally do somewhere else? I know im tired of reading your garbage..

You aint hard to find? Neither am I.. Name the time and place butterball..You want my number??

Kinda hard to post threads when I'm banned from one forum and the other is shut down. If you are tired of reading my posts why do you follow me all over the place posting? This makes the 3rd forum where you have come to the rescue when GP products of Naps was mentioned. You are so full of shit.

Butter ball huh? lol Bring it, we will see how fast this butter ball puts your happy ass to sleep.

Last edited:
ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Kinda hard to post threads when I'm banned from one forum and the other is shut down. If you are tired of reading my posts why do you follow me all over the place posting? This makes the 3rd forum where you have come to the rescue when GP products of Naps was mentioned. You are so full of shit.

Butter ball huh? lol Bring it, we will see how fast this butter ball puts your happy ass to sleep.

Funny, all you do is bash Naps and Geneza on every fucking forum you can why? Im asking you to post proof of underdosed products, or better yet post up proof naps was busted. You cant. Why? Because you dont have any.. Your pissed you got banned, and now you have a huge hard on(probably about 3inches in your case) for Naps and Geneza. And the only way you can have peace in your mind is to bash them or any other lab you can. Geneza isnt the only lab you've bashed in the past either..

Im following you? lmao.. Your a fucking turd who comes out of nowhere and starts shit. Im still trying to figure out how you are a vet and have barely been around for a year.. You must know someone, eh?

It wont be long before your banned again.. Have a happy, happy new years butterbean..

Last edited:
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Any updates on this, who it was or wasnt etc

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic