Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bust in Poland

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
i posted in this in another forum on here, it sure does look like O!!

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
I know these people are probably more than likely breaking the law, but no matter what I still feel bad for them as their world has now been turned upside down and hell if you ever seen a Polish prison its got the same amenities as a Tijuana prison!!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Pretty sizable bust, lots of assets for someone in Poland...

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
just check outlaw. if hes gone youll know its him. thats his home board i believe.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
That's a shame for sure. I hate seening this shit.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
everyone is jumping to conclusions without knowing shit....just like another previous bust in poland everyone went after Z saying it was him and now because it's some of the same gears that O has everyone is already made up their minds.....jesus there's tens of dozens of bigger guys in poland, most of who none of us know about...many are only in europe and other countries boards....also this could have been someone down the food chain (a safehouse, one of the ship locations, etc)......i'm assuming it's very close, but i'm about to decide until more info is out......O did post on OLM last night that he's laying low for a few weeks cause it was close and more busts in poland are happening most likely soon

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
everyone is jumping to conclusions without knowing shit....just like another previous bust in poland everyone went after Z saying it was him and now because it's some of the same gears that O has everyone is already made up their minds.....jesus there's tens of dozens of bigger guys in poland, most of who none of us know about...many are only in europe and other countries boards....also this could have been someone down the food chain (a safehouse, one of the ship locations, etc)......i'm assuming it's very close, but i'm about to decide until more info is out......O did post on OLM last night that he's laying low for a few weeks cause it was close and more busts in poland are happening most likely soon

Yeah but we all said the same thing about axio.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I had rather speak too soon and clean house than try to defend their name and hold out till its too late. If I'm proven wrong later so be it but at least I was safe.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Who ever it is they were doing quite well for themselves,for awhile anyway.It's hard to conseal things when you have millions in the bank,drive luxury cars,and the only thing you do is go to the bank,gym,and post office.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I doubt many of us have to worry about this one, I think most of the guys here know better than to order from Oscaro. :p

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic