Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bullshit made up stats

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Even if you go to a random gym and sample the female population, you'd be lucky to find more than 1 that can bench their bodyweight. That's 50% of the population right off the bat. After that you've got all the obese men that are out. And add in all the men that can't squat their bodyweight and you've eliminated almost the entire population over the age of 22.

What you're looking at is called selection bias. If you look exclusively at athletes and college students who are only a couple years after mandatory PE class in high school, things might look a little different.
Maybe thats true to an extent. Bust just walking around town on any given day in the summer I'll see at least 10-15 people with abs, or at least body fat low enough to have abs. Every meth head in Tennessee has abs because they have single didgit body fat. ...lol

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
You're dealing g with average people who thinks Bred Pitt from fight club is jacked. Fuck them and their fear of getting too big.
That is another one that kills me. People who want my help or want to hire me then tell me they don't want to be as big as me. Haha. I don't know if that is a compliment or a put down. My response is always, "Don't worry, you won't be."

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic