Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Built by McFlurry

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Ohhhhhhhh chalk is ok but not gloves. Why even bother? Just go bare skin, no chalk or gloves.

If you can pull without chalk than by all means. Maybe I'm not cool enough either, lol.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Bitch mittens, gloves, all day homos :D i will not be swayed thank you very much.

I'm sure GK's wife appreciates the softness of your hands.....I'd rather get fukked by a cactus than wear bitch mittens.....let alone take a photo with them on. :homo:

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Bitch mittens, gloves, all day homos :D i will not be swayed thank you very much.

I used to wear gloves too. When I started focusing on strength though I stopped using gloves and or straps. Just to get used to not having them. Nothing wrong with them.

Wear them proudly.

I like the sleeves to Raiden! What are they of ? I can't see close enough.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I love ice cream. I eat it all the time!

All this ice cream talk is going to make me go get some cold stone.... the pie who loved me. That's some tasty shit right there.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I'm sure GK's wife appreciates the softness of your hands.....I'd rather get fukked by a cactus than wear bitch mittens.....let alone take a photo with them on. :homo:

Oh she does bro. Your girl didnt have no complaints either.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
All this ice cream talk is going to make me go get some cold stone.... the pie who loved me. That's some tasty shit right there.

Best ice cream of all time...Thrifty/Rite Aid

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Looking beast man. I'll go get a couple mcflurries today after I train. Serious I'll do that today lol.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I love it too. What's your choice of ice cream ?

Just about anyhting with PB in it...Reeses PB cup, butter finger (If you can even call that PB), Reeses pieces...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Thats about as manly as Justin Beiber. Next thing you know you'll say men should shave their entire body, play on machines, and pose in front of the mirror. LOL

Man up, grow a sac, fill them with actual balls, and lift with chalk only.

I love ice cream. I eat it all the time!

There are a couple bars in my gym that the gnarled areas have been smoothed out from years of use. Get a little sweat on your hands, and you can't grip shit! Used straps for a while, until a gym buddy let me use some chalk a month ago. My conclusion is, chalk kicks ass!

^^ You guys like cawk??? So cawk is ok but not gloves...what gym you guys got to planet fitness?? DOOOOH!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,