RalfKelleh
What's New?

Built by McFlurry

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Just stumbled on this thread....

Not sure if it's been said already or not.

But Gloves = bitch mittens.

Hey!! I wear em too. I call them hand condoms, you barebackers must like puttin your hands all over the places where nasty dirty mofo's have been scratchin their balls, pickin their noses, pickin their asses and then touching your face with said disgusting dickbeaters!!! :D

I'm a lil bit of a germ a phobe

AND ...I would hit it too....RAIDEN's a sexy bitch!!

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Hey!! I wear em too. I call them hand condoms, you barebackers must like puttin your hands all over the places where nasty dirty mofo's have been scratchin their balls, pickin their noses, pickin their asses and then touching your face with said disgusting dickbeaters!!! :D

I'm a lil bit of a germ a phobe

AND ...I would hit it too....RAIDEN's a sexy bitch!!

I Never touch my face or any skin and then I wash my hands immediately after I'm done every time.

No shame in having soft hands...I'm sure raidens cock appreciates it.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Sorry if its too dark, but i have some distinguishing tattoos i would rather not show...its about as good as i can get.

The one on his ass is awesome!!! but it has teeth mark on it.....odd

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I Never touch my face or any skin and then I wash my hands immediately after I'm done every time.

Soft hands = Large pee pee... :D

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
The one on his ass is awesome!!! but it has teeth mark on it.....odd
the tramp stamp is nice too... I like the way he has the poison ivy vines on the heart that go into his ass crack...As for the gloves...It isnt entirely his fault... Schultz makes him wear them... he said he didn't like the rough hand jobs and wasn't going to pay him for them anymore...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
the tramp stamp is nice too... I like the way he has the poison ivy vines on the heart that go into his ass crack...As for the gloves...It isnt entirely his fault... Schultz makes him wear them... he said he didn't like the rough hand jobs and wasn't going to pay him for them anymore...

Ummm schultz doesn't pay me in the first place, its all love.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

You and UHC are just mad cause your girls keep tellin you guys how much they love our soft supple hands !! :D Inzer has nice gloves if you want to be like us!!!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
they love your hands because your penis doesn't satisfy them... The last time UHC and I ran up with Turbos mom she wouldn't shut up about how full filling our cocks were... hands weren't event mentioned. Just something to think about...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic