jacobss
What's New?

Bubba Watson - COWARD

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
You guys are funny.

Really, if you had 3 million of residual endorsements threatened to be taken away, you'd do the same.

Its just a business decision and I get that but it makes no sense.
Who threaten to take away the endorsements?

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011

Word in the clubhouse was Oakley....I'm sure the number is probably more near 10 mil if in fact that Oakley was the threatening enterprise.

Personally, I don't fault him for it even though I'm against the misguided banning of the flag. He's a southern boy that has openly lived his life through his faith. Although he may get some backlash within his direct communities, it's the "PC" thing to do based on his famedom. Some may say gutless but he's always portrayed himself as a well respected man of God. This doesn't change my respect level towards him (which doesn't mean shit to others, but just stating my personal feelings).

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
The North did not give up slavery before the Civil war, yet the south is the one associated with it.The Civil war wasnt about slavery. The North didnt attack the South because they wouldnt stop having slaves.The South had black soldiers. They also gave the black soldiers pensions after the war.The flag referred to as the Stars and Bars but its not correct. It should be the Southern Cross.It was not the flag of the South. It did not fly on slave ships, they flew the American flag on those ships.The KKK did not use it much, they used the American flag.Basically, the liberal media has made this flag to be about racism.its just simply wrong. The flag represents the South. The good of the South and the bad of the South.Removing a symbol because someone attributes something to that symbol thats wrong, shouldnt be ground to removal of same symbol.Unfortunately, the American people are uneducated and simply stupid when they jump on this removal train.Never owned a single item with the flag on it.Not a part of my history but now I will buy something with the flag on it.No way should this flag be removed from anything because some finds it offensive.There are so much I find offensive but I am not running demanding it to be removed.Its not in my rights NOT to be offended.Painting over the flag on a car that made history in a movie that has nothing to do with racism, its just plain dumb.It will not serve anything, besides destroying the car.
I am not sure If I have ever read you post anything better than this MK... you know more about the civil war than most real Americans... good for you sir!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
TV land shows Hogans Heros. Nazi flags and other paraphernalia all over that. Who cares?

and, who gives a rats ass what a golfer thinks or does?

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I am not sure If I have ever read you post anything better than this MK... you know more about the civil war than most real Americans... good for you sir!

All my points and posts are just amazing.
Its a fact, ask my mom if you dont believe me.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Are all these people so clueless they don't realize the confederate flag is a part of the Mississippi State Flag?

So what's next? The entire State of Mississippi needs a new flag and all the existing ones need to be torn down?

From Wikipedia, the current State flag of Mississippi:

900px-Flag_of_Mississippi.svg.png

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Are all these people so clueless they don't realize the confederate flag is a part of the Mississippi State Flag?So what's next? The entire State of Mississippi needs a new flag and all the existing ones need to be torn down?From Wikipedia, the current State flag of Mississippi:
900px-Flag_of_Mississippi.svg.png
lol...even the Canadians are joining in... (It isnt just mississippi)... you need to look up "Mason Dixon line" ... several states that had that flag... if you REALLY want to get picky... look up "Confederate flags" and you will see many more in plain view... they just aren't the "Southern Cross"

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
recognize any of these in other states?
usa-z-battle-flags-of-confederate-states.jpg

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
This douchebag should sell the American Muscle car instead of defacing it. So he's a dickhead, wh ydoes he have to destroy a piece of Americana. Dammit..because he's a dickhead.. never mind

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
You guys are funny.

Really, if you had 3 million of residual endorsements threatened to be taken away, you'd do the same.

Instead of fuking up a Vintage rare piece of American culture this homo should sell it. How in the hell does a guy named Bubba threaten to paint over General Lee.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I can't believe how they are making such a big deal out of this...the flag itself doesnt represent racism.
What about all the AMERICANS who fought and died for that flag!
IT's part of their history, you can't change this just by taking down a flag
I see both points of view, but the way the media is bringing attention to it is just making it to something it shouldnt be
General Lee was a great american, it was a diffrent time. He was a patriot and one of the greatest generals in history.

This is almost like General Rommel
Rommel was also one of the greatest generals ever. HE WAS NO NAZI! He was a patriot to his country. Can't hate him for that,
And anyone that knows their history ....you know what i can go on for days... but some of you may get my point.
Rommel was actually forced to commit suicide me the SS... then buried with full military honors! but there i go again.....

N yes it must be good to have money

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic