Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bubba Watson - COWARD

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I have seen that. It doesn't seem to be doing any good though with changing how the media has hopped it up

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Shameful.

Its sad that people can't tell the difference between what this is, and what it's not.

if Bo and Luke drove around hanging blacks from the trees and attending klan meetings then hey I get it. That's terrible shit!

but painting over that flag on that car is like removing it from the road for safety reasons because the doors were welded shut and the often did not obey traffic regulations. Christ!

this is just another reason why I ****ing hate people. Completely no knowledge of what something is, yet formulate an opinion without any information other than what the media and other dipshits choose to perpetuate. Jumping on a bandwagon cause because it seems to be popular opinion, again without completely understanding what they are supporting.

**** my life.

thanks for attempting to ruin a fond memory from my youth bubba....there was nothing better than the sound of that car revving it's motor, jumping the shit out of it and squealing its tires on dirt roads....now it's tainted....ASSHOLE!

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Boss Hogg is rolling in his grave

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
my neighbor is good friends with the old motorcycle cop on the program JP,he,s on one of their tours and he,s black I;ll ask him what he thinks when he gets back in from the autograph tour he,s on now

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I'm having a hard time with this. I understand that people associate the flag with Slavery.
However blacks could vote before women.
Women were property .
So maybe women should start asking for shit to be banned .....

I guess my point is , it's history. I don't want to see the flag removed from stuff like the general lee. Yes remove it from the state buildings. Don't remove it from history.

Well TV Land cancelled all re-runs of The Dukes Of Hazard. Whats this world coming too? Ban the confederate flag from everywhere, but still free to purchase a Nazi flag or other memorabilia. My point was if your going to ruin the original general lee car and don't want to offend anyone, then sell it to someone else. Shit, If I could afford it, I would buy it..

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Bubba has always been the biggest cry baby ever on the PGA.The guy is know for crying his eyes out all the time.He needs to get his estrogen checked.No big surprise, most of those guys are little bitches.

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
I'm sure it's all a publicity stunt. Cry for attention. And hell, if the Dukes of Hazzard offends you then change the damn channel.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Its not cowardly its called political correctness. Done to ensure the generous sponsors he has stay put. I could not give 2 shis about the whole thing one way or another.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
just plain silly! but he'll get pats on the back from all the PC losers that he hangs around with, so they can all feel morally superior to others.

where does this stop? are they going to outlaw daisy duke shorts as sexist? that is simply a line that must not be crossed!!!!

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I bet its a ploy to get the car stolen.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I'm having a hard time with this. I understand that people associate the flag with Slavery.
However blacks could vote before women.
Women were property .
So maybe women should start asking for shit to be banned .....

I guess my point is , it's history. I don't want to see the flag removed from stuff like the general lee. Yes remove it from the state buildings. Don't remove it from history.

The North did not give up slavery before the Civil war, yet the south is the one associated with it.
The Civil war wasnt about slavery. The North didnt attack the South because they wouldnt stop having slaves.

The South had black soldiers. They also gave the black soldiers pensions after the war.

The flag referred to as the Stars and Bars but its not correct. It should be the Southern Cross.
It was not the flag of the South. It did not fly on slave ships, they flew the American flag on those ships.
The KKK did not use it much, they used the American flag.

Basically, the liberal media has made this flag to be about racism.
its just simply wrong. The flag represents the South.
The good of the South and the bad of the South.

Removing a symbol because someone attributes something to that symbol thats wrong, shouldnt be ground to removal of same symbol.

Unfortunately, the American people are uneducated and simply stupid when they jump on this removal train.

Never owned a single item with the flag on it.
Not a part of my history but now I will buy something with the flag on it.

No way should this flag be removed from anything because some finds it offensive.
There are so much I find offensive but I am not running demanding it to be removed.
Its not in my rights NOT to be offended.

Painting over the flag on a car that made history in a movie that has nothing to do with racism, its just plain dumb.
It will not serve anything, besides destroying the car.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic