Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Bubba Watson - COWARD

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Schools out here now want to change the names of any school named after Lee... what a fukking joke.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
I haven't read the article but...if Bubba painted it over..didn't Bubba buy it knowing full well that the car had the confederate flag on it!!!! I say..and agree with...he needs to grow a pair and get over it. This is part of history. A part we can not change no matter how many PC incorrect items, slogans etc...are banned or done away with. People have become too picky and need a reality check. Maybe I'm getting too old but I for one am tired of the whole PC thing. A person has to be so careful in what they do or say any more you don't have an opinion or free speech. Sucks.

And Ms Rr..I agree..women should raise up! Not sure if anyone knew this but back in the days of Aristotle it was thought that women had no soul and do not belong to the human race....(Google it!) It is my understanding that they won the right to be human by one vote. (OK..loosely interpreted.) My point being...I think women have more rights to push for changes in history then some dumb*ss who has a confederate flag and shot a bunch of people. Wonder if they'd of went out to ban the flag if those people were of another race????

Anyway...No..I do not condone the actions the idiots take..I feel we should bring back vigilante (Death Wish!) and take care of the issues at hand. Clean up and take back our streets from all the BS that has become the norm of every day life..where good people have to worry about their safety each and every time they step out their door.

Hope this all makes sense...me..back to lurking!

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
Just a thought, but the Jews never really complain about BMWs or Mercedes--and they have somewhat of a checkered past.
i get you
but yo do understand the point i was trying to make, correct?

If he wants to paint over a picture of Benedict Arnold...hey im all for it!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Alright, he should just give me the car.

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014
i get you
but yo do understand the point i was trying to make, correct?

If he wants to paint over a picture of Benedict Arnold...hey im all for it!

I understand. It was just a great segue for something I thought was much more nefarious, but somehow caused no outrage.

If you want to be outraged, about a ****ing car, read this article. (Hint: Volkswagen had dying rooms for slaves to deliver their babies to die). Sign and drive mother ****ers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sche-Bank-VW-VERY-rich-using-slave-labor.html

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Cmon, my sales would go through the roof of I had that car

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I understand. It was just a great segue for something I thought was much more nefarious, but somehow caused no outrage.

If you want to be outraged, about a ****ing car, read this article. (Hint: Volkswagen had dying rooms for slaves to deliver their babies to die). Sign and drive mother ****ers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sche-Bank-VW-VERY-rich-using-slave-labor.html

I'm outraged!!!!

outraged? im distraught
Guess i should of thought twice before moving into this part of brooklyn
LOL
You should see it on sunday nights , the jewish ppl go nuts, they sound an alarm they are all running around like crazy to get indoors befoer sundown for t he sabath, literally never seen anything like it in Brooklyn on a friday night. Talk about friday night traffic. Come to the BK
Ask Bundy , he will tell you lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic