jacobss
What's New?

Brian Wainstein of Genxxl in court fighting US extradition

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
This will be interesting how this turns out. But I agree, greed got in the way, anyone else would have just disappeared.

Have I got this right the USA are chasing this guy because of steroid distribution and there not worried with the drug cartels who are flooding the USA with illicit drugs and where thousands of people die of drug overdose.yea it all makes sense know.

Ddoesn't it make perfect sense?

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
not good...i'd be watching out for any pm's from doublewide on any boards you're on...

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
In today's world if you are caught using or distributing steroids your put in the same mould as a pedo or rapist.its ludicrous.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Have I got this right the USA are chasing this guy because of steroid distribution and there not worried with the drug cartels who are flooding the USA with illicit drugs and where thousands of people die of drug overdose.yea it all makes sense know.

Thats because they cant catch the other guys.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Those guys carry guns and are mean....

^^This is true, aas users work, generally good people and way easier \ safer to arrest and steall their possessions. Drug dealers might pop a cap in dat azz lol It's all bullshit, why can UK residents legally own\possess aas but us The USA Land of The Free can't WTH?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Thank the Conservative Life Police in Washington D.C. Cause steroids are evil! All the helpless little leaguers looking up to professional athletes and being attacked by "steroid pushers"...but if little Johnny wants to chew Tobacco and get jaw cancer that's OK?

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
"Wainstein would co-operate with authorities"

Q1 Why would he not go to a country without extradition laws?

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
With that kind of money, I don't understand why the guy just doesn't disappear. Go to somejurisdication that has no extradition, and lounge by the pool with a drink that has one of those little umbrellas in them.
Is interpol recognized by UN member nations only? I'm assuming that Interpol is funded by the UN?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic