Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Breaking news on Freddie Grey

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Actually, the places that I interviewed stated that you could not have done ANY methamphetamines at all in your life time. When I was 17, I tried them, and this interview happened when I was 23. I was honest because I knew there would be a lie detector test and if you fail that, you will never work in law enforcement anywhere. They even said that you could have smoked pot as of 6 months ago and still qualified. lmao!!

This was actually at the Baltimore police dept too. You know what's even funnier? Everyoine was instructed to show up dressed for an interview and come in business atire. Me and two other guys were the only ones that showed up in suits. The rest were wearing cargo shorts, t shirts etc, and the captain said "I should kick all of you out of here for dressing like that, but since there are so many of you that didn't follow directions, I will let you stay". Yes, that gives you an idea of the kind of people they hire there. I got docked for doing acid 5+ years before this and never another drug, and then leading a good life since, following directions and actually acting like I wanted the job, but yet I was the one dismissed.
That's crazy, most departments go by a rule of if it was 5 or more years ago they don't care and how young you were at the time. Whoever told you about the polygraph is a moron, you can still get hired on. I was arrested at 19 and they didn't give a shit. I told them I tried growing weed once. They interview you at a polygraph tests for hours and you basically confess everything and then they ask you questions like" was everything you told me regarding your drug history true?" So if you tell them everything then you pass. They don't ask questions like "have you used coke before"? It's a 3 hr interview then 10 minutes in the chair with about 10 questions based on what you said. Nobody should fail although I did leave out a few things and it caught me but it only showed "elevated levels of stress" so I still passed.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Baltimore's State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby announced Friday morning that Freddie Gray's death has been ruled a homicide, and that six officers will face criminal charges

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Although I agree these things are always avoidable through compliance with police, some cops do seriously need to chill out and stop acting like every situation is life and death and that every citizen had an AK-47 strapped to their back. I mean some of these situations when there are 10 cops piled on top of a dude they can chill out a little, he's not gonna be able to do anything. Their is officer safety and then there is just over the top excessive force. And yes I know what the police go through and all of that as I was one about 8 years ago.

Complacency is what gets a cop hurt. You must not have been paying attentions during the academy when your instructor taught that.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
That's crazy, most departments go by a rule of if it was 5 or more years ago they don't care and how young you were at the time. Whoever told you about the polygraph is a moron, you can still get hired on. I was arrested at 19 and they didn't give a shit. I told them I tried growing weed once. They interview you at a polygraph tests for hours and you basically confess everything and then they ask you questions like" was everything you told me regarding your drug history true?" So if you tell them everything then you pass. They don't ask questions like "have you used coke before"? It's a 3 hr interview then 10 minutes in the chair with about 10 questions based on what you said. Nobody should fail although I did leave out a few things and it caught me but it only showed "elevated levels of stress" so I still passed.

Any hallucination drugs is a lifetime dq for police agencies in my area. It's actually quite common, a lot has changed since you were an officer or Deputy.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Baltimore's State's Attorney Marilyn Mosby announced Friday morning that Freddie Gray's death has been ruled a homicide, and that six officers will face criminal charges
Makes me wonder if rioting was an effective tool in getting them to act on this.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Complacency is what gets a cop hurt. You must not have been paying attentions during the academy when your instructor taught that.
You really think we weren't taught that or I'm not aware of that? Good thing your not a cop or you'd have your gun drawn at every traffic stop. Common sense will also keep them safe from other things as well, like video cameras that are everywhere now.

Last edited:
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Any hallucination drugs is a lifetime dq for police agencies in my area. It's actually quite common, a lot has changed since you were an officer or Deputy.
that's your area, wherever that might be. you could have done whatever you want if you were never arrested and get past the polygraph. There is a difference between having been caught doing it vs having done it. Sorry but if your 30 years old you think most departments give a shit that you tried acid when you were 16? Give me a break.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic