Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Boldenone Cypionate?

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
So to everyone that has used the bold cyp, has anyone gotten any PIP or pain issues at the site? Any bad sides at all. I remember when bold prop was going around and everyone that used it was unable to continue, so I a curious. EQ is my favorite so Im really interested in this stuff.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So to everyone that has used the bold cyp, has anyone gotten any PIP or pain issues at the site? Any bad sides at all. I remember when bold prop was going around and everyone that used it was unable to continue, so I a curious. EQ is my favorite so Im really interested in this stuff.

No pain from the bold cyp here. Never seen anyone else report pain either.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
the bold cyp ive used i never had any pain for it...a matter of fact its painless...good maker of course ...dw

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Appreciate the feedback guys. I think im going to put this in the mix for my next run. I loves me some bold!

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I had 0 pain @ 150mg/ml I'm sure its tough to get any higher concentration than that. I used some from tweak labs back in 2006 that was supposedly 250mg/ml it was painless, but lab test on AB later showed he was selling oil and nothing more. Ti bad a bold prop isnt feasable.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic