Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Boldenone Cypionate?

L

label

Aug 15, 2011
I got a pm on a different forums about these forums, so I checked this place out and I started reading about things never heard of Boldenone Cypionate or any other type of "bold" compound...and tbh these are the only forums I have ever seen anyone mention them on

Anyone care to explain what they are and how Boldenone Cypionate or bold prop differs from Test?

Last edited:
babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011
Re: Bold Cyp?

I got a pm on a different forums about these forums, so I checked this place out and I started reading about things never heard of Bold Cyp or any other type of "bold" compound...and tbh these are the only forums I have ever seen anyone mention them on

Anyone care to explain what they are and how Bold Cyp or bold prop differs from Test?

These are versions of Equipose (EQ), based off of Test but completely different in their modes of actions and results. Definitely spend some time reading, this site is a wealth of information at your finger tips. Welcome to the Den. :D

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010

I got a pm on a different forums about these forums, so I checked this place out and I started reading about things never heard of Bold Cyp or any other type of "bold" compound...and tbh these are the only forums I have ever seen anyone mention them on

Anyone care to explain what they are and how Bold Cyp or bold prop differs from Test?

Test is test, has nothing to do with Boldenone. The difference in Boldenone cyp and traditional EQ is the attached ester. EQ has an undecylenate ester which has a much longer half life then cypionate. You need to do some research on esters and that will answer the majority of your questions.

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

Test is test, has nothing to do with Boldenone. The difference in Boldenone cyp and traditionas EQ is the attached ester. EQ has an undecylenate ester which has a much longer half life then cypionate. You need to do some research on easters and that will answer the majority of your questions.

I've been researching easters like crazy but I'm not sure how bunnies and chocolates answer my questions.....? ;)

:))

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

Boldenone Undecylenate = Traditional EQ

Other forms of boldenone include: Boldenone Cypionate, Boldenone propionate, boldenone acetate, boldenone base.

Those are the only powders I know of that are even manufactured. Boldenone is a tough compound to suspend in oil compared to test. With a super long ester like Undecylenate it's easy to set it at 300mg/ml. With the Cypionate version, anything higher than 150mg/ml crashes. With the propionate and acetate versions it is very unlikely to get them to sit above 50mg/ml, especially without any additional solvents. I know a few guys who have tried bold prop and also a mix of 50mg/ml bold prop and 50mg/ml bold ace. In ALL cases, the user experienced intense pain at injection site the following day. This lasted for several days and up to a week. They also felt ill and discontinued use rather quickly. IMO, something dosed that low that has those negative qualities is hardly worth messing around with.

Boldenone base is primarily used in making transdermal gels that are applied to the skin. The majority of these have low absorption rates so again, it's not worth it to take by itself. However, as an addition to bold cyp, trying to get a few extra mg each week, it could be worth it.

With Bold Cyp, there aren't any really negative side effects. It kicks in MUCH quicker than regular EQ. And the best part is it's not in your system forever and a day once you discontinue use. The only downfall IMO is the fact that it can only be reliably suspended at 150mg/ml at the most. I've seen 200mg/ml but that manufacturer had trouble with it crashing more than 50% of the time I believe. I would imagine the shot may provide some discomfort as well. At 150mg/ml there is no discomfort at the injection site. Even at 2-3ml per injection site it would be rare to experience discomfort without some other complication present.

babybull34

babybull34

Jul 11, 2011

Boldenone Undecylenate = Traditional EQ

Other forms of boldenone include: Boldenone Cypionate, Boldenone propionate, boldenone acetate, boldenone base.

Those are the only powders I know of that are even manufactured. Boldenone is a tough compound to suspend in oil compared to test. With a super long ester like Undecylenate it's easy to set it at 300mg/ml. With the Cypionate version, anything higher than 150mg/ml crashes. With the propionate and acetate versions it is very unlikely to get them to sit above 50mg/ml, especially without any additional solvents. I know a few guys who have tried bold prop and also a mix of 50mg/ml bold prop and 50mg/ml bold ace. In ALL cases, the user experienced intense pain at injection site the following day. This lasted for several days and up to a week. They also felt ill and discontinued use rather quickly. IMO, something dosed that low that has those negative qualities is hardly worth messing around with.

Boldenone base is primarily used in making transdermal gels that are applied to the skin. The majority of these have low absorption rates so again, it's not worth it to take by itself. However, as an addition to bold cyp, trying to get a few extra mg each week, it could be worth it.

With Bold Cyp, there aren't any really negative side effects. It kicks in MUCH quicker than regular EQ. And the best part is it's not in your system forever and a day once you discontinue use. The only downfall IMO is the fact that it can only be reliably suspended at 150mg/ml at the most. I've seen 200mg/ml but that manufacturer had trouble with it crashing more than 50% of the time I believe. I would imagine the shot may provide some discomfort as well. At 150mg/ml there is no discomfort at the injection site. Even at 2-3ml per injection site it would be rare to experience discomfort without some other complication present.

Nice post, great info, Get Some. Thanks for the knowledge.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010

I've been researching easters like crazy but I'm not sure how bunnies and chocolates answer my questions.....? ;)

:))

Damn you SAD....if chocolate and bunnies wont work nothing will!!!

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010

If you are a big Eq fan ...Bold cyp is the next biggest thing in the anabolic black market.....This stuff is amazeing.....I know i wasnt a fan of eq untill i got a good taste of this strong anabolic...The beauty about it is that u can run it with any type of cycle....Bulk or cutter....Im sure within a year and sooner it will hit the market in a big way..Everyone will be wantting it like when NPP hit the market.....dw

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

I would go as far to say that TPP + NPP + Bold Cyp would be one of the best bulking cycles you could run nowadays. From my experience, for some reason I DO NOT have to run as high of a dose to get results from these mid-length esters. I feel like I have to run 600+ mg to get great results out of Deca and EQ. With NPP and Bold Cyp, you can get great gains running each around 400mg each week. Even DW who normally runs higher doses of everything is getting great results at only 450mg EW. That should tell you somethin right there.

If you are a big Eq fan ...Bold cyp is the next biggest thing in the anabolic black market.....This stuff is amazeing.....I know i wasnt a fan of eq untill i got a good taste of this strong anabolic...The beauty about it is that u can run it with any type of cycle....Bulk or cutter....Im sure within a year and sooner it will hit the market in a big way..Everyone will be wantting it like when NPP hit the market.....dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010

I would go as far to say that TPP + NPP + Bold Cyp would be one of the best bulking cycles you could run nowadays. From my experience, for some reason I DO NOT have to run as high of a dose to get results from these mid-length esters. I feel like I have to run 600+ mg to get great results out of Deca and EQ. With NPP and Bold Cyp, you can get great gains running each around 400mg each week. Even DW who normally runs higher doses of everything is getting great results at only 450mg EW. That should tell you somethin right there.

Man i def agree with u on this...I feel the same way u do about the mid lenght esters....This is why its about all im runing now of days....dw

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010

Well, and I know you know this...keep in mind that mg per mg you get more bang for your buck out of shorter esters due to the weight difference in the compound.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic