jacobss
What's New?

Boldenone Cypionate?

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Re: Bold Cyp?

I didn't bother reading the other posts but I am sure it was mentioned. Boldenone is equipoise. The cypionate is just the ester attached to it. Im sure you have heard of EQ..

L

label

Aug 15, 2011

Yea I would expect better gains than from EQ from what I have been reading about it lately...

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

I've been researching easters like crazy but I'm not sure how bunnies and chocolates answer my questions.....? ;)

:))

Dude, I put on lots of good lean mass on a strict diet of chocolate and bunnies.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

Damn you SAD....if chocolate and bunnies wont work nothing will!!!

Bunnies might do the trick, the Playboy type that is. Chocolate could work to, if it's chocolate egg whites. Those combined can keep you young, strong, and happy.

Dude, I put on lots of good lean mass on a strict diet of chocolate and bunnies.

You know how many rabbits I would have to eat to get my protein? At least 4-5 a day. I went through three deer in less than four months, granted I put venison in EVERYTHING..... eggs, soup, stew, sandwiches, jerky, steaks, and now that I have a Vitamix, this season's venison will be blended as well.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010

Well, and I know you know this...keep in mind that mg per mg you get more bang for your buck out of shorter esters due to the weight difference in the compound.

True, you do get more actual boldenone because the ester takes up less space.... but when you say "bang for your buck" I immediately think price, lol. A 10ml vial of 300mg/ml EQ is 3,000 mg total. A 10ml vial of 150mg/ml bold cyp is 1,500mg total. With an average dose, let's say 600mg EW for EQ and 450mg EW for Bold Cyp, you'll end up needing approximately 2 more bottles of bold cyp than EQ for most cycles. But, this is how it is for all mid and short length esters that cannot be suspended at higher concentrations. HOWEVER, because of the ester length, it does give you the option to run shorter cycles with quicker gains. You can run an 8 week cycle with Bold Cyp and get great gains...probably similar to a 12 weeker on EQ. In that case, you'd probably be spending about the same money either way. I think the long term goal for guys who "come off" and run PCT is to run shorter cycles and be able to recover faster. Gains seem to stall after 8 weeks for most anyways. Why not get your gains in and then come off to recover? This enables you to run more cycles per year. And with all these peptides, igf, and gh people are running these days, PCT is a lot less painful ;)

J

jackhammer

Aug 6, 2011

next eq run is lookin like bold cypo for me. anyone get bad sides? feeling lethargic or headaches? thx fellas

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
bump this shit...Once again to those that havent tryed this anabolic u are missing out...Im excited to say im about to ride this anabolic once again....and ride it hard.dw

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
bump this shit...Once again to those that havent tryed this anabolic u are missing out...Im excited to say im about to ride this anabolic once again....and ride it hard.dw

I agree, it is some good stuff DW.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
I liked it , but I'm going back to regular eq now just for the Hell of it. So deadweight what doseage are you gonNa run 450 a week?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm just getting into week two with bold cyp. Smooth stuff. Running 400/wk

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
My friend crickets he is a member here ran 400 a week with test gained and kept a solid 20

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
I liked it , but I'm going back to regular eq now just for the Hell of it. So deadweight what doseage are you gonNa run 450 a week?

i'll be taking eod imjections at 150mgs..but really my last run i ran it high and it was a waste because i feel i could have made the same gains at 350mgs ew....dw

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic