Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Bodybuilders in Movies/Televsion; then vs now

htu

htu

Jan 15, 2012
Not to mention; look at Mr. Clean ads from the 70's and look at them from today. He lost a ton of muscle, LOL

Even the old Spiderman comics had a muscular Spiderman, today, not so much....

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
Haa this is so true.... I was raised on Arnold, Stallone, Chuck, The Duke, I have always wanted to be Baine from Batman. Im 42 years old.
All my kids friends are scared to come to our home, because they say I'm scary looking. Good God and that's when I'm smiling and laughing, they would shit them selves to see me pissed.... lol.. We will see how all thess skinny fucks do when the zombies arrive.

The rock is one of my favorites. We make sure we watch all of the rock movies, all viking movies and shows, you know real man shit..... I have 4 boys, and they all train and do man shit.... no pussies aloud in our home... lol... its all the attitude of the time, but I wont let that stop me from being manly and raising strong independent men...

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yea, The Rock and Terry Crews are probably the 2 biggest we got....heck, Stallone looks 'bigger' than all the new guys as well, and he is like what, 70? lol.

Chris Evans looked okay in the first Captain America, but it looks like he has shrunk since the initial film...same with Vin Diesel, and Mark Wahlberg.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Chris Hemsworth had some size a few years back for Thor, but he has lost all of it too. He looked pretty good for the first Thor movie.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic