"Please make sure to include your address when you write to me"

ummmmmmmmmmmmm no.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
"Please make sure to include your address when you write to me"

ummmmmmmmmmmmm no.

I wrote the guy, I'm not his god and I'm not going to talk shit on someone who is doing their time. He's not going to come after me, it isn't like he killed random people. Heck he's not the 1st pro to be written to in jail. I don't think what he did was right but hey I know ppl just as deserving of being in jail if not moreso. Nothing wrong with corresponding with someone whom has done wrong and no reason to believe he's going to get out in 13 years and come to your house or something.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
I wrote the guy, I'm not his god and I'm not going to talk shit on someone who is doing their time. He's not going to come after me, it isn't like he killed random people. Heck he's not the 1st pro to be written to in jail. I don't think what he did was right but hey I know ppl just as deserving of being in jail if not moreso. Nothing wrong with corresponding with someone whom has done wrong and no reason to believe he's going to get out in 13 years and come to your house or something.

^^^member of the Craig Titus fanclub.

Take a deep breath man, it will be ok. First of all, that was what is called a "one liner". It's been used by comedians for years.

Secondly, good for you that you wrote him! that doesn't mean everyone should feel comfortable is giving a convicted murderer their home address.

"His earliest release date is 01/01/2016, while the latest is 2022."

This is 4-10 years from now (2012) not 13.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
His release date could be tomorrow brother the same holds true (i was tired didn't double check the release). Fact is you give your address out many times in a year, any one of those people could be just as bad or worse. They did however deny Kelly Ryan so I don't think he will be out at the 4 year mark, not that it matters to me. It's just not feasible for it to be a real risk. I'm relaxed don't need a deep breath or to be patronized. Like anyone else if he came through my door uninvited and I felt threatened the benelli m4 works perfectly fine. Reality being though the risk and reason to worry just isn't there.

"Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship." that's a one liner.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
i'm not defending the guy cause he's habitual in the things he does, but he was on lots and lots of recs when all this happened and didn't know reality at that point...i think many of us have been there ourselves and any of us could have easily hallucinated from benders and gotten ourselves into some bad situations...

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
^^^member of the Craig Titus fanclub.

Take a deep breath man, it will be ok. First of all, that was what is called a "one liner". It's been used by comedians for years.

Secondly, good for you that you wrote him! that doesn't mean everyone should feel comfortable is giving a convicted murderer their home address.

"His earliest release date is 01/01/2016, while the latest is 2022."

This is 4-10 years from now (2012) not 13.

He's not a serial killer, he's not going to come after people when he gets out. He can't email, he can only write you back via the mail so he has to have your address. Also just because somebody writes him doesn't mean they condone what he did. He competed in the Mr. Olympia at one point, I'm sure he has some interesting input on it.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
i'm not defending the guy cause he's habitual in the things he does, but he was on lots and lots of recs when all this happened and didn't know reality at that point...i think many of us have been there ourselves and any of us could have easily hallucinated from benders and gotten ourselves into some bad situations...

I don't know about that Irish, that's a bit of a stretch. The guy is a murderer. I'm sure plenty of us have gotten in bad situations and never contimplated killing somebody.

M-Rods

M-Rods

Jun 10, 2011
None of your guys reasoning, or the fact you may or may not have a gun convinces me it's a bright idea to give a murderer my address.

I would assume possibly he is looking for penpals because everyone that was in his life wants nothing to do with him.

Sooooooooooo even if their was 1% chance of him looking for a place to stay when he gets out is reason for me not to supply him with my addy.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Guys I would venture to say more than half of us have PO boxes under someone else's name. If you want to communicate with him pay the money and get a PO Box.

Slic.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
None of your guys reasoning, or the fact you may or may not have a gun convinces me it's a bright idea to give a murderer my address.

I would assume possibly he is looking for penpals because everyone that was in his life wants nothing to do with him.

Sooooooooooo even if their was 1% chance of him looking for a place to stay when he gets out is reason for me not to supply him with my addy.

I'm fairly confident he doesn't want a roomate. If it were Charles Manson then no, definitely wouldn't give my address. I would assume he wants penpals because I'm guessing prison is a lonely place for somebody that wasn't a harden criminal from the streets. I doubt Tyrone and J-dog in cell block C came from the same side of town as him and he probably doesn't have much in common with them aside from the fact that he killed somebody.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic