Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Bodybuilder turned murderer Craig Titus seeks pen pals

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I wonder how many people will anser his ad...............

Former IFBB pro bodybuilder and murderer Craig Titus is looking for pen pals. Titus pled guilty to second-degree murder, kidnapping and arson to avoid the death penalty for the murder of Melissa James. His earliest release date is 01/01/2016, while the latest is 2022.

Where is Titus

Titus has been incarcerated since 2005, and is incarcerated within the Nevada Department of Corrections. He is currently at Ely State Prison, Nevada’s only maximum security prison, and seeks pen pals for companionship. He recently added his profile to WriteAPrisoner.com and the profile reads:

Hello,
I’m really happy you’re taking the time out of your day to read my bio. Never in a million years did I dream I’d be placing myself on an inmate web site to find companionship, but here I am.
If you’re interested in who I am, or what I was all about, then Google me; I’m all over the internet. Do not believe everything you read; some is true and some is not. I used to be a professional athlete and now I’m in prison…it’s a long story and if you get to know me I’ll share it with you. Just know that I’m a loyal Capricorn looking for a true friend in every sense of the word.
I work out five days a week to keep myself in shape. I keep up on all current events. I enjoy reading novels and listen to all types of music.
Please make sure to include your address when you write to me. I cannot email you, you can only email me. If you’d like to write me direct my current address is below.
I’m looking forward to hearing from you! (smile)

What you can find on Titus' Profile

Along with Titus' profile there is a single picture of the former professional bodybuilder. According to his post he is in need of a friend and you can e-mail him, but he can only write you. His profile also contains some personal information such as eye color, whether he is seeking donations (which he is not) and sexual orientation. It also states his release date and the reason for his incarceration.

Rules and Regulations of WriteAPrisoner.com

There are rules and regulations that must be followed to become Titus’ pen pal. The WriteAPrisoner.com website has a point of contact which must be read before contacting an inmate. This page includes topics such as specific ways to address the envelope to ceasing correspondence with an inmate, as well as examples of how to make the first written contact.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I believe MW has already inquired....

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Wow

Super secret near invisible filler text

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
I just cant add another pen pal right now...or I would do it. No time.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Could find out finally what a real pros cycle looks like instead of people making up shit they think a pro would take and posting it.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
U could find out how to set a car on fire.....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic