Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Bodybuilder colon with 10lbs of 'meat worms' infestation

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Wow this is nasty as hell! Scary shit, hope none of us ever deal with that.

R

Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
That's disgusting, bot sure if I fully believe the background of this video. It may have been swayed to promote the vegan lifestyle. . ****ing vegans! Go eat a ****ing soy bean. I'll keep my worms

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
**** fully cooking meat. It's normally from pork or fish anyway.

I just recently read that the FDA has enough data to conclude that pork wasn't as much of a culprit as they previously believed. So, they actually lowered the cooking temp needed for pork to be safe, but since that meant chicken and turkey were ultimately the largest contributor, they raised the recommended cooking temp of those. If you get your fish from a good source, then you can still safely cook certain fish to medium (Salmon, tuna steak etc) and be 100% safe.

REmember though, burger should also be cooked well, because the processing of burger increases the contamination rate over steaks dramatically.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Anyone else in the mood for spaghetti after watching that??

Vikingquest

Vikingquest

Dec 30, 2013
I never want to eat anything but fruit and vegetables again.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I just recently read that the FDA has enough data to conclude that pork wasn't as much of a culprit as they previously believed. So, they actually lowered the cooking temp needed for pork to be safe, but since that meant chicken and turkey were ultimately the largest contributor, they raised the recommended cooking temp of those. If you get your fish from a good source, then you can still safely cook certain fish to medium (Salmon, tuna steak etc) and be 100% safe.

REmember though, burger should also be cooked well, because the processing of burger increases the contamination rate over steaks dramatically.
Just grind your own beef fresh.

Avoid the pink/red slime.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic