Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Bodybuilder colon with 10lbs of 'meat worms' infestation

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
why would you start dipping again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

I won't cause it let my 80 something yr old Grandmaw down. She's a good lady so I won't do that to her. But I love the taste of fresh cope!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I won't cause it let my 80 something yr old Grandmaw down. She's a good lady so I won't do that to her. But I love the taste of fresh cope!

well good to see the love for your grandma :) BUT, it is a nasty habit!

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
hmmm...lately been hungry and feel bloated! Dang it!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
well good to see the love for your grandma :) BUT, it is a nasty habit!

I like chew. I had some last month, and after just 8 minutes in my right cheek, my cheek had that wrinkle feeling on the side. That lasted two days before it went back to normal.

And it's expensive. That plug cost me $8 !!

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
Is there any way to find out if I have these?

Slic.

TheClap

TheClap

VIP Member
Oct 25, 2011
I like chew. I had some last month, and after just 8 minutes in my right cheek, my cheek had that wrinkle feeling on the side. That lasted two days before it went back to normal.

And it's expensive. That plug cost me $8 !!

$8, wow. It's like $3 a can here. I chew once on my drive to work and once on my drive home. So 6 to 8 times a week. A can lasts me so long I have to throw the last of it out because it gets too dry. So less than $3/week. When I'm not working I never even think about it.

And as far as the original video, no one is actually buying into this retardation are they? Consider the source. It's propaganda and fearmongering at best.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic