Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Board profiling, what's your race?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
sounds like just the crowd for a good ol american bbq lol but these brazilian bbqs I've been going to are something else, watch for the linguica and chicken hearts, it's hard to stop.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Whiskey and Guinness for me! Irish boy here. I do have a little native American mixed in. Just enough so I get a nice tan in the summer, but damn I I'm liquid paper white as soon as the sun hides.

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
Everyone should honor their heritage. Nice to see the variety. I had my dna tested by AncestrybyDNA™ - Ancestry, Genealogy and Heritage DNA Testing because I really didn't trust the honesty of all the women in my acestry lol. Mine came back 92%indo-european 4% east asian and 4% natve american. I'm in the process now of founding out where my x and y chromosomes originated which is pretty amazing, basically where the paternal and maternal lines originated. I knew about the native american(french/indian from Maine) but the east asian took me by surprise. Come to find out from my Grammy Hilda that during the world wars Germans were called huns disparagingly against the theory of a pure race because Germans had mixed with Attila the Huns people. Also found out that the native people of Germany are Celtic and not Scandanavian. My father was a powerlifter, half German and half Roman English, I say Roman because they were Catholics that left England when it became Protestant and despised everything Romish. I also notice my Dad's side tend to be dark haired and stocky, like they were mixed with Romans. My mom was a gymnast and a mix of everything picked up since the Mayflower and her dad was an upper class Mexican Elvis impersonator during the Viet Nam war lol. So nothing superior about me, just some funny shit. Next stop Brazil.

You sorta went into religion that has nothing to do with ethnicity.
white black red brown feel the vibrations. I got your good vibration i got your sweet sensation. I think that was marky mark and the funky bunch in the early 90's :)

Anyhow i am Russian Italian German Irish Czechoslovokian Jewish and Turkish. So it makes sense totally why I dont believe in Religion or Zues or Poseidan Athena God Allah Jesus or Hare Krishna etc etc etc. The unseen never seen i believe are myths but I do believe Jesus buddha mohammed etc all existed ' I would be a really messed up dude if I had to belive in religion based on my nationalities. I am not into black girls at all. I like a nice tan white girl. My wife has a light natural tan. Some women are so white its blinding lol. Respectfully,Wake.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Scottish as hell. My pops traced us back to the hundreds A.D. in northern Scotland.

Basically, if I tan, the next day I'm not tan.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Omg lol. Irish german? Haha i definitely took you for many shades darker. Must have been the fried chicken references. Hahaha

although I do like Fried Chicken! lol

I do have some Cherokee, must be the reason I tan so good lol.

Last edited:
S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
German, scottish, french canadian.Mostly hillbilly though.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Half Bulldog Half Comanche.

When I'm not setting on my ass growling I am on the war path!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic