Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Board profiling, what's your race?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Ok before anyone pulls the racist card, I have friends and even x's of all races, and at the end of the day there's good and bad in all races . I kind of had a King Solomon view on women for awhile lol and in the end married a Brazilian. Over the years I've noticed that some boards have some cultural differences to say the least, some are obviously ghetto with little to no trust and some are more intelligent and respectful like I've found here. Some of you know that I found my way here from BOP and to this day I don't even remember the member that refferred me to ADMIN, but thanks if you're reading this. I'm relatively new here with very few ties so I figured I could conduct this little never done before experiment here. I really have no idea what race most members or even mods are but I don't mind going out on a limb lol, no pun intended. The name of the board also got me thinking of some biker bars like the Lion's Den and so on, den also being part of a big house in nicer neighborhoods. I also have a theory on sources and boards, especially where ugl and organized crime is concerned. Say a ugl is run by organizations of asian, latin, black, irish, italian, russian, polish, muslim,ect. then wouldn't their boards also attract the same? I was an economics major, so demographics and statistics is just another hobby of mine.

BTW the words keep running outside the message box behind the ads and its driving me nuts.

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Swedish-Irish-Welsh-American. Or white. I go by either.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Irish/Italian/Lithuanian aka White... I don't even tan.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Irish German with a strange fetish for fried Shiken! HA~! I do tan easily??? hmmmm

carry-on!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
What's the point of this thread?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Everyone should honor their heritage. Nice to see the variety. I had my dna tested by AncestrybyDNA™ - Ancestry, Genealogy and Heritage DNA Testing because I really didn't trust the honesty of all the women in my acestry lol. Mine came back 92%indo-european 4% east asian and 4% natve american. I'm in the process now of founding out where my x and y chromosomes originated which is pretty amazing, basically where the paternal and maternal lines originated. I knew about the native american(french/indian from Maine) but the east asian took me by surprise. Come to find out from my Grammy Hilda that during the world wars Germans were called huns disparagingly against the theory of a pure race because Germans had mixed with Attila the Huns people. Also found out that the native people of Germany are Celtic and not Scandanavian. My father was a powerlifter, half German and half Roman English, I say Roman because they were Catholics that left England when it became Protestant and despised everything Romish. I also notice my Dad's side tend to be dark haired and stocky, like they were mixed with Romans. My mom was a gymnast and a mix of everything picked up since the Mayflower and her dad was an upper class Mexican Elvis impersonator during the Viet Nam war lol. So nothing superior about me, just some funny shit. Next stop Brazil.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic