Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Blood results in. Need help moving forward.

macgyver

macgyver

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 24, 2011
I spend alot of time on the subject of HRT, the guys are right . Tell the dock you wan't Test cyp inject and make sure he adds HCG as well.
Only thing transdermals have an advantage with is aromatase doesn't seem as high in most with test to estrogen conversion. Other than that they suck compared to T-cyp inject.

Anastrazole is the normal AI used for HRT.

Yes....definetly seems to be the concensus! To start....I am going to do use the compounded until my first appointment for bloodwork. At that apt, I am going to talk about going cyp. I already expressed concern with transdermal, with young kids at home...etc. He was very receptive, but said...."try the cream and then we can switch to injectables if you want".....so I will go that route.

This guy has been my family doc for 10+years and I feel like he will be good to work with. He is in his early 40's and seems very health oriented.....but it reamins to be seen just how easy he will be with other things.

He said he did not think my health ins would cover it at my tested levels(blue cross)....but I am wondering if we can somehow make the claim that the HRT is required to treat my low free?... Also have to figure this out with HCG....

Thanks again for your input

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic