Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Blood Donation,Do You Do It ?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I don't... I used to until the Red Cross Nurses started getting shittier and shittier... bad service and bad attitudes... not to mention incompetent...

A

Augerdog

Mar 12, 2014
I do as often as I can. It's like changing the oil in your car. If you're worried I believe they give you a phone number where you can call anonymously and tell em not to use the blood.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Never done it and never will, despite managing to pin myself I have a tendency to pass out over injections, giving blood is even worse.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Yep, donate 4 times a year while on cycle or not. It helps keep RBCs down and as already mentioned helps get rid of iron. I've had blood work done and my iron levels were off the charts. Went in and donated blood and my blood work came back with with iron levels well below what they were before hand so it helps me and I figure it helps others as well.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I'm glad there's been so many responses by bringing this thread back out. I'm probably going to become a regular donor. Not just for my personal reasons but to help others that may be in need.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic