Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Blood Donation,Do You Do It ?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Yuuuup. I donate regularly, for the reasons mentioned in the original post. On cycle or off cycle I highly encourage guys to donate. Dont worry if u have a shit ton of gear in you, it all gets removed after you donate.

I

imuscle

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2013
Yes I donate regularly not only is it healthy for us it helps others. The two types I do are the regular " Donate blood " and " Donate double red blood cells " ( Takes twice as long )

If my RBC's are high I will do the " Donate double red blood cells " and it works great to bring them down. Its dangerous for us to have high RBC's/RDW. So I would recommend everyone on cycle or HRT TRT to get a cbc done at least to check.

scotchindn

scotchindn

VIP Member
May 10, 2012
Yep! I do the aphoresis thing, they get more usable product AND they have cookies!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
All you can eat cookies, chips, fruit bars, orange juice, apple juice and grape juice too

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Every 3 months, like clockwork

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
For sure I do.

A buddy of mine had his life saved thanks to a transfusion or three...... since then I make it a point to donate whenever I can.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I do it just to help but not often enough...I am O- so they hound me pretty good! :)

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Glad I found this thread. I have been considering donating especially while on cycle. Thought I'd bring this old thread back out and get some more opinions.

I plan to donate soon just to regulate things and keep blood pressure in check, especially while on orals and keep those RBc's on check as well. Last thing I want is extremely thick blood especially if I use any stimulants/vasoconstrictors while on.

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Glad I found this thread. I have been considering donating especially while on cycle. Thought I'd bring this old thread back out and get some more opinions.

I plan to donate soon just to regulate things and keep blood pressure in check, especially while on orals and keep those RBc's on check as well. Last thing I want is extremely thick blood especially if I use any stimulants/vasoconstrictors while on.

Thank you IS for bringing this back.

I was told my RBC was too high because of my aas use. I was worried if my use would effect the person receiving my blood in a bad way or if I would be screened and rejected. My doc said don't worry. So, I have given blood. I do it as often as they allow because it thins it out. They have never called me or rejected it. I just gave blood this last Tuesday. My RBC was 18.4 so I needed to do it.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
Thank you IS for bringing this back.

I was told my RBC was too high because of my aas use. I was worried if my use would effect the person receiving my blood in a bad way or if I would be screened and rejected. My doc said don't worry. So, I have given blood. I do it as often as they allow because it thins it out. They have never called me or rejected it. I just gave blood this last Tuesday. My RBC was 18.4 so I needed to do it.

that's real high get it down around 50..18.4 x 3 =55.2

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic