Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Blood Donation,Do You Do It ?

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I was curious to see how many folks actually donate blood and the reasons for why you do it .
I donate blood every 8 weeks no matter what the situation wether I am on a bulk cycle , or even when I was on PCT and even now that I cruise .
Men have no way to get rid of the Iron in our blood like women do while menstrateing so therefore it is healthy for men to donate every 8 weeks .I have found it keeps my Blood Pressure in check and for me I think it is a healthy benifit .
Do you Donate and why ?And your suggestions or opinons .

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Never have, just the thought of draining me out, gives me the creeps....not sure they really want any of my blood as it is.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i donate every time the red cross shows up in smallville! i do it because i figure it is a small way that i might be able to make a difference in someones life! giving blood costs me nothing but a few minutes and yet it could save someones life! i am O+ and lack a few protiens on the outside of my cells so they have me in the baby bigrade which means that my blood is marked for babies that need a blood transfusion. my one donation completely save a babies life! that is why i do it! :D

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I didnt think you could donate while on cycle. Am I wrong in assuming this?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011

it seems like a lot of guys donate while on cylce. i certainly wouldnt if you were taking something like clen or other things like that but just standard AAS i think you are fine. that small of an amount isnt going to hurt anyone and might just do them some good :)

956Vette

956Vette

VIP Member
Sep 27, 2010

You'll need to keep details to yourself. I do not view it as unethical to lie in order to donate while on HRT, good practice I enjoy

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011

Hanni ,they do multiple and extensive testing on all the blood they draw prior to using it on someone else .However I know prior to donating that they will discard and not use my blood I am doing it for my own personal health reasons . They do have a question and answer form and obviously you have to lie on several of the questions , but I have asked many and many of questions to them about discarding and trashing donated blood due to chemicals and etc to avoid contaminating someone else. But I feel donating on cycle is more important that when your off due to the anabolics raising your RBC levels

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Hmmm yeah i can see that but I work at a hospital, and I would rather them not see my blood till its time, know what i mean? If I knew it wouldn't hurt anyone, I would.

N

Namehere

Jul 12, 2011
I just got out of the military and I didnt cuz I would see ALOT of blood go to terrorist.
But I might to Americans :)

jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
I used to til I found out that they charge $400 for it. That's disgusting, so I'd rather just chill unless I need it.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm O+ so I probably should... Never thought of it as therapy for avoiding high RBC counts etc...

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I am O-. so since I so since I have universal red blood cells I kind of feel obligated especialy since I can help lots of people

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic