Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Bitcoin prediction

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
If you are way up on Doge consider converting it to something like Ethereum or even Solana. You can then stake it and earn a decent yield plus benefit from the more stable appreciation. I am earning an effective yield of 4.5% on crypto I plan on holding long-term regardless by staking it on a platform like Coinbase.
I just have a feeling Doge will hit $1. i would hate to miss out on that.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Apparently Black Rock is saying buy your BTC now, you wont ever be able to again because were buying it all up....

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Apparently Black Rock is saying buy your BTC now, you wont ever be able to again because were buying it all up....
I will say that BlackRock owing so much is a little scary. They're evil.

Yslpvc

Yslpvc

Apr 7, 2024
Bitcoin is completely down right now in the US. Overseas BTC trading is still available. The regulations hit the platforms hard, but I suspect it has a lot to do with the fraudulent coins in the platforms. I would also say lopsided ownership was also a problem. Forex is doing fine, but the banks own Forex, its regulated, and also insured. That might be a hint to fix the problem overall in the US. I’m still a Bitcoin fan because I am a trader and love to trade, but I also believe in regulations because I trade for now and retirement.

Arabic Translation | Forex Crypto Blog | Adobe Photoshop | Forex Course : yslpvc @ gmail.com

Yslpvc

Yslpvc

Apr 7, 2024
I do feel there is unfair ownership due to lack of insurance from the banks, and all these so called ”trade wallets.”
Arabic Translation | Forex Crypto Blog | Adobe Photoshop | Forex Course : yslpvc @ gmail.com

M

Mowerma

Apr 18, 2024
Hey! I get where you're coming from. Investing in Bitcoin can feel like navigating choppy waters sometimes, especially with events like the April split looming. I remember when I was contemplating a bigger investment.

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
My guess is $150-180k in the next 12 months …… my bet is on ICP though, much bigger ROI potential in my opinion

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic