Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Biogen Labs

DEE151

DEE151

Dec 17, 2010
here is some more good about biogen labs so I really dont know what to say. in this game we take a chance I will emit I will give them a shot cause those prices are to tempting

P

pantera

Jan 17, 2011
If anyone needs info on Bio pm me and i will let you in on what i know.

omni

omni

Jan 29, 2011
A guy on another board said he got Hep. I won't use biogen labs.

cro-man

cro-man

Jan 30, 2011
heard some products were actually under dosed, painfull ,to high of a ba% in test.
Anyone ever used them or knows someone who have used them? I am looking into their products because they have a pretty nice selection with some hard to find stuff like Test Phenyl Prop and a mix of Test Phenyl Prop/Isocaproate.

Thanks in advance!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I'm not certain you can actually get Hep from gear, but that aside - My own experience with it... The dbol tabs were good. Great strength gains, LOTS of bloat and a feeling like I had a pump around the clock. Terrific weight gain too. The Test E was crap. Once off the dbol, strength levels dropped big time. Carried on with just the test for another 6 weeks as strength continued to decline bringing me back to the point where I was just above my previous natural levels.

DThomp21

DThomp21

Nov 19, 2011
Biggest waste of money I have every spent. I know people that have used it and been happy but I took their Sust and EQ.....Lost strength and lost about 8lbs.... The test looked completely clear in the vial like it was just a bottle of water. Total shit. I used the T-Bol orals as well. Didn't do a damn thing.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
here is some more good about biogen labs so I really dont know what to say. in this game we take a chance I will emit I will give them a shot cause those prices are to tempting

Bro, you should re-evaluate your thought process on this. Personally, I wouldn't take ANY un-necessary risk with my body. Honestly there is no real reason to. There are plenty of safe reliable suppliers with fair pricing. It would be foolish to take a gamble because there $10 cheaper on a bottle of test.

I've had a abcess from shit gear before, these days I am much more aware of what I put in my body.

Don't let low prices sucker you in, be safe.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Its garbage, my buddy ran their Tren Enanthate, looked like fuckin kool-aid in a bottle and he ran it for 10 weeks and got nothing out of it. NOTHING, no sides no strength no size. Nothing.

G

Green monster

Jan 22, 2012
Its seems like fifty fifty on the Biogen! Would like to know what not to take a chance on something some of you have tried, stayed on and are very happy with??

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic