Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Biogen Labs

2stones

Feb 2, 2011
Let me put it the nicest way possible, HE IS POS AND THIEVING FRUCKER!!!!!! I HAVE $ 1200.00 of his crap I will not put in my ass, he is not a man of his word.

I have spent a year trying to straighten out a problem . Go to PM and do a search, he is still there but you have to read the reviews and comments.
Please do not throw your money away.

2stones

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Its seems like fifty fifty on the Biogen! Would like to know what not to take a chance on something some of you have tried, stayed on and are very happy with??

with a review like this i wouldnt touch any of that crap..If i was u,i would search other places...More then likely u will get ripped off...dw

forklift

forklift

Sep 18, 2011
Yeah I got some of that pink tren, tossed it..I would have to say everything sucked except their nolva, knocked out a lump from another source's legit test. Cheap Garbage!

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
A guy on another board said he got Hep. I won't use biogen labs.

I have heard nothing good about their oils from bunk to fake but have heard their tabs are decent which doesn't make sense to have one thing good over another but holy shit to get hep is scarier then hell.

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
I used to have some lab tests that I got from another board where they were testing this shit, I can't remember which one at the moment. ALL of the tests came back either WRONG compound, NO ACTIVE COMPOUND or dosed at close to 15%. Certified lab tests. You're fucking crazy if you use that shit based on their price knowing what other bros have posted too. Shit is garbage! I'll try to find the tests and post them.

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010
So much scary shit to worry about w these labs

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Took a full bottle of tren enenthate and didnt feel nothing at all, and ive also read theyre shit is bunk.

chestrockwell420

chestrockwell420

MuscleHead
Oct 9, 2012
its a shame to read the negative responses concerning this lab. although i have not tried them as of late, a couple of years ago they were giving out samples of their new "blends" and i had great success with the test/tren then the test/eq combo. i was skeptical of mixing any of these compounds but it worked very well as a matter of fact. i never ordered from them b/c i had a loyal place, and they were from across the pond so intl paks dont get this far south too much. all we have is feedback on products and doesnt look good from what im reading! go with what you know!!!

winnivee

winnivee

MuscleHead
Dec 20, 2010
Biogen went to shit right after they have out free shit. It's called bait the customer with great stuff then you underdose then you just sell em shit. Change the name of the lab an the products and start over. Happens all the time

B

bostonpaul

Oct 24, 2012
Anyone ever used Biogen Labs or knows someone who have used Biogen Labs? I am looking into their products because they have a pretty nice selection with some hard to find stuff like Test Phenyl Prop and a mix of Test Phenyl Prop/Isocaproate. Your feedback is appreciated I hope somebody can share their expiences good or bad.

Thanks in advance for helping me look into Biogen Labs!

We bought $800 worth of gear from them two summers ago and ended up throwing itt away

Thats all im going to say other than any sponsor that refuses to allow posting in their forum on a board that every other sponsor does...thats a had sign.

The prices were too good to be true lol

They sent it but when the tren test-e and deca all looked the exact same shade I knew i was not going to be happy

I tossed most of it in the trash Bro
gave the rest away. My workout partner wouldnt even take from me for free

B

bostonpaul

Oct 24, 2012
Currently running there 3trenbolone,mast200 and prop
No issues as of yet
no pip or injection problems as for the quality the prop is dosed right as far as I can tell libido is way up
as for the tren and mast its only early week 2 but strength is going up starting to look more defined even at a high bf.Also tren is the only compound that gives me arm acne its acne generalized in the tri area,dont know why but tren does this to me every time

Im happy you had better luck that i did.
Bro google the name and just read what comes up..wow i got took bigtime..got gready at the low prices..they were soon thrown off the board I found them on. This was two summers agho..I have no idea what they are up to now?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic