tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Hope to work with you one day ;)

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Wow. Be interesting to hear how and why you decided to come to TID. Do I know ( of ) you, sure, for decades now. Did you write some for the old Iron Man too, the Peary and Mabel version, or is my calcified memory morphing your name around within the iron community?

B

Bigwhite

MuscleHead
Mar 20, 2013
Welcome and hope to read more post by you here…

Blacken

Blacken

Sep 6, 2013
You are a legend in documenting and presenting the world of bodybuilding. Very cool to have you here. That being said I have to say I 100% agree with what Kbordner said. The thing is the world of bodybuilding has changed before it was about being a greek god or a super hero of sorts it appealed to the public. In a way the body was a work of art. Now it's much more a freak show people lose the atheistic and go completely for size.

That is why I think the newer classes will do well Figure, Bikini, and Physique

Last edited:
sootywooty

sootywooty

MuscleHead
Sep 12, 2013
Welcome from me as well! Great to have you here.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Welcome aboard bill dobbins

O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
Welcome to TID, love your work

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Welcome to TiD. It's good to have you here. My thoughts..for what they're worth. Since all the bad publicity regarding steroid use in professional sports, any level of sports, has damaged the reputation of BodyBuilding. Even Strength sports. If you really step back and think of it the last time any of the Mr O's was in the spot light was pretty much before the legal issues surrounding steroid use. A lot of main stream media probably don't wish to appear to support such use.

If memory serves me..the Bell Brothers put out a documentary regarding AAS use and tried to tell the correct story. Not the blown out of proportion BS the government has fed the population regarding it's use. It would be nice to have some way to discredit the current information that is out there and inform the public of the correct use and benefits.

Besides..my opinion...if an athlete is making a living using his skills, god given talents, it makes sense to continue to improve his overall performance. Just like building a race car engine. May as well try to make a living while still able too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic