Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Big Paul's super bulk.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
A long time ago in a far off distant land, a few huge guys i knew swore by EQ and Deca together as the best mass stack to take with test (along with some drol). Good luck, and i will be watching this thread to see your progress.

hey thanks man, i appreciate that.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
not much going on today as its an off day. just relaxing with the wife and getting the food in. later on we will be going to red lobster to get our grub on witch is then later followed up with the shits from all that rich sea food. ill try not to eat up all the biscuits.

here is my current eating schedule.

P:400 grams C: 500 grams F: 140 grams

8am
2 cups oatmeal (dry), 2 cups egg whites, 3 whole eggs

11Am
2 cups brown rice (cooked), 10oz chicken breast cooked in EVOO

2pm
2 sweet potatoes, 2 scoops whey protein, 3 tbs all natty peanut butter

3pm (or as close to as possible), workout
sip on gatorade and protein during this time as well

430 (instantly after workout)
2 scoops protein 80 grams dextrose

6:00pm
10oz fish 2 cups brown rice, 1 cup brocc

9pm
10oz red meat (steak, beef, etc..) and your choice of oats, potatoes (sweet), or brown rice as long as it adds up to 75 grams

Pre bed
Moderate container of cottage cheese, cinnamon added for flavor and 2 tbs of peanut butter

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
not much going on today as its an off day. just relaxing with the wife and getting the food in. later on we will be going to red lobster to get our grub on witch is then later followed up with the shits from all that rich sea food. ill try not to eat up all the biscuits.

here is my current eating schedule.

P:400 grams C: 500 grams F: 140 grams

8am
2 cups oatmeal (dry), 2 cups egg whites, 3 whole eggs

11Am
2 cups brown rice (cooked), 10oz chicken breast cooked in EVOO

2pm
2 sweet potatoes, 2 scoops whey protein, 3 tbs all natty peanut butter

3pm (or as close to as possible), workout
sip on gatorade and protein during this time as well

430 (instantly after workout)
2 scoops protein 80 grams dextrose

6:00pm
10oz fish 2 cups brown rice, 1 cup brocc

9pm
10oz red meat (steak, beef, etc..) and your choice of oats, potatoes (sweet), or brown rice as long as it adds up to 75 grams

Pre bed
Moderate container of cottage cheese, cinnamon added for flavor and 2 tbs of peanut butter

Yeah man i cant eat chicken anymore, i just eat like 30 egg whites total all day lol... Egg whites and broccoli all day mostly. and protein shakes!

I still just dont understand the 1500mg of test, lol i find anything over 750 to be just a waste and it doesnt do anything except cause side effects lol.

I got the same results on 500 as i did on 1000. I dont see 1500 doing much of anything but just coming outa ur body lol. But hey everyones diff.

Last edited:
big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Yeah man i cant eat chicken anymore, i just eat like 30 egg whites total all day lol... Egg whites and broccoli all day mostly. and protein shakes!

I still just dont understand the 1500mg of test, lol i find anything over 750 to be just a waste and it doesnt do anything except cause side effects lol.

I got the same results on 500 as i did on 1000. I dont see 1500 doing much of anything but just coming outa ur body lol. But hey everyones diff.

i cant hardly eat chicken breasts either bro. i swap them out alot. i can eat the shit out some fried chicken though lol. also with the test dose try not to worrty about it lol. i can see its bugging you!

i also hate sweet patatoes. i eat'em plain. not much pleasure out of eating and thats why most cant to it. i would struggle diesting down as low as you but i can and have done it.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
i cant hardly eat chicken breasts either bro. i swap them out alot. i can eat the shit out some fried chicken though lol. also with the test dose try not to worrty about it lol. i can see its bugging you!

i also hate sweet patatoes. i eat'em plain. not much pleasure out of eating and thats why most cant to it. i would struggle diesting down as low as you but i can and have done it.

Hell yeah fried chicken bro thats what its all about! lol. Grilled chicken is just sickening now.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I am ok with chicken. In fact i like it a lot. I don't turkey that much and i am certainly beginning to get sick of egg whites in the morning...

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I am ok with chicken. In fact i like it a lot. I don't turkey that much and i am certainly beginning to get sick of egg whites in the morning...

If im to eat chicken it has to be in a wrap with hot sauce... But u cant eat carbs at night if ya wanna be LEAN!

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
In for this my brother!

I was thinking you were taking 1g of Test and EQ. Decided to step it up? :)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
pauli, you are looking most huge! good job!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic