Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Big D Pharma, BIGDPHARMACEUTICALS.NL ripoff

roscogre

roscogre

Jul 26, 2012
I guess the D in Big D, stands for Dickhead! Nice how he talks to members, very un-professional..

I really don't care how he talks and I told him so. What I care about is him taking my money and giving NOTHING in return. PURE FRAUD. My AGENDA is exposing LIARS and THieVES.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
I really don't care how he talks and I told him so. What I care about is him taking my money and giving NOTHING in return. PURE FRAUD. My AGENDA is exposing LIARS and THieVES.
You're doing well in your campaign and in furthering your agenda as well....saw your posts on Meso.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010

Well that obviously got you no where. Dunno, maybe you should have researched better before giving some yo yo your money. That site is obviously a big fraud. I seen it a mile away.. Other forums you could have visited for good sponsors..

A

animal42

Aug 19, 2012
i signed up just to post this.

i ordered from him about 10 days back. nothing yet but will let you guys know if or when i get something.

i know others who ordered, got what they paid for and got good gains, but that being said doesn't mean shit can't change.

as of now my opinion is this: eroids is a dangerous site, some of the suppliers there have good shit and are legitimate, others are scams. i dont know for sure which one big d is.
in the original posters case, he seems to have gotten scammed and that sucks.
i hope the same doesn't happen to me.

i have ordered from some of others on eroids, but i did not find them via eroids. just friend of a friend kind of thing and turned out great. most were at the door in under a week and was some VERY good gear.
but i would not advise anyone to get a source from eroids.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
i signed up just to post this.

i ordered from him about 10 days back. nothing yet but will let you guys know if or when i get something.

i know others who ordered, got what they paid for and got good gains, but that being said doesn't mean shit can't change.

as of now my opinion is this: eroids is a dangerous site, some of the suppliers there have good shit and are legitimate, others are scams. i dont know for sure which one big d is.
in the original posters case, he seems to have gotten scammed and that sucks.
i hope the same doesn't happen to me.

i have ordered from some of others on eroids, but i did not find them via eroids. just friend of a friend kind of thing and turned out great. most were at the door in under a week and was some VERY good gear.
but i would not advise anyone to get a source from eroids.

I'm pretty sure you guys at eroids are perpetuating this thread, partner. No disrespect, but most of us don't really give a flying shit about d. Those of us that have been around wouldn't even consider placing any kind of order with him.
You said it seems like the OP got scammed and that it sucks and you hope it doesn't happen to you? Are you here to try and clean up the mess with a different approach other than outright defending them? Lemme guess...your order is gonna show up and you're gonna put your "gtg" stamp on this source? Who gives a fuck?
I'd like to see this thread closed. I'm quite sure we've all heard enough. LOCK IT UP!

A

animal42

Aug 19, 2012
I'm pretty sure you guys at eroids are perpetuating this thread, partner. No disrespect, but most of us don't really give a flying shit about d. Those of us that have been around wouldn't even consider placing any kind of order with him.
You said it seems like the OP got scammed and that it sucks and you hope it doesn't happen to you? Are you here to try and clean up the mess with a different approach other than outright defending them? Lemme guess...your order is gonna show up and you're gonna put your "gtg" stamp on this source? Who gives a fuck?
I'd like to see this thread closed. I'm quite sure we've all heard enough. LOCK IT UP!
really dude?
i dont get it man, i am just saying that i paid and have gotten nothing and that guy paid and got nothing too. it sucks.
also agreed that eroids is not a good site.
the end man.
i have no ties with anyone.
i post on md forums since 2006, and people there can verify that i have no ties to anyone or shit like that.
jeez man, not everyone on the planet is a conniving scammer or whatever man.

here is a link to my last log on md.
i am treed on there.
i have thousands of posts and most in the chem section can verify that i am just a normal fucking dude, who likes bodybuilding and has made it a part of my life.
http://forums.musculardevelopment.c...e-test-p-tren-a-methadrone-formeron-cycle-log
this is a link to my current log.
http://forums.musculardevelopment.c...te-Trenbolone-Acetate-Methandienone-cycle-log

as far as closing the thread, why?
i think people need to know not to go to eroids and the op has a pretty good fucking reason why you shouldn't go there.

Last edited:
A

animal42

Aug 19, 2012

also you said that most know not to order from there or from big d.
but there are people out there who don't know that and threads like this are a good way for people to find out info that they otherwise would not have known.
i wish i had know about this thread prior to ordering.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
I do agree this scammer needs to be exposed. Im very much not a fan of the way he talks to people who have sent him money.

A

animal42

Aug 19, 2012
I do agree this scammer needs to be exposed. Im very much not a fan of the way he talks to people who have sent him money.

well i hope i get my pack soon. and i will feel much better about not losing hundreds of dollars.
even if i do get my shit i wont order again, or recommend the source.
but i do hope i at least get my shit.

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
He's a well known scammer. I hate scammers. I was banned at OLM for working over a scammer. And d selective scams as well. So this guy will get his and blah blah.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
really dude?
i dont get it man, i am just saying that i paid and have gotten nothing and that guy paid and got nothing too. it sucks.
also agreed that eroids is not a good site.
the end man.
i have no ties with anyone.
i post on md forums since 2006, and people there can verify that i have no ties to anyone or shit like that.
jeez man, not everyone on the planet is a conniving scammer or whatever man.

here is a link to my last log on md.
i am treed on there.
i have thousands of posts and most in the chem section can verify that i am just a normal fucking dude, who likes bodybuilding and has made it a part of my life.
http://forums.musculardevelopment.c...e-test-p-tren-a-methadrone-formeron-cycle-log
this is a link to my current log.
http://forums.musculardevelopment.c...te-Trenbolone-Acetate-Methandienone-cycle-log

as far as closing the thread, why?
i think people need to know not to go to eroids and the op has a pretty good fucking reason why you shouldn't go there.

Just keep being a regular dude and let time speak for you, I have been there bro and that is coming from a shit board of douche to a legit board and because of the past boards it puts up major red flags.

It's a time game and you have to have the time in but a lot of us have put time in and a lot of it in the wrongs places thinking your there to help and even being a crap board there is still a lot of good bro's which is true but just being at said crap board and for a good length of time has it's red flags.

Like I said it takes time and in that time the truth is revealed by a persons actions.

Don't stop speaking on your behalf even if others are not seeing the truth or can't see it yet without a person showing themselves over time.

Italian posted what he did because it's the common trade people do, come over act mad and then change tone and give praise.

A

animal42

Aug 19, 2012
Just keep being a regular dude and let time speak for you, I have been there bro and that is coming from a shit board of douche to a legit board and because of the past boards it puts up major red flags.

It's a time game and you have to have the time in but a lot of us have put time in and a lot of it in the wrongs places thinking your there to help and even being a crap board there is still a lot of good bro's which is true but just being at said crap board and for a good length of time has it's red flags.

Like I said it takes time and in that time the truth is revealed by a persons actions.

Don't stop speaking on your behalf even if others are not seeing the truth or can't see it yet without a person showing themselves over time.

Italian posted what he did because it's the common trade people do, come over act mad and then change tone and give praise.

"It's a time game and you have to have the time in but a lot of us have put time in and a lot of it in the wrongs places thinking your there to help and even being a crap board there is still a lot of good bro's which is true but just being at said crap board and for a good length of time has it's red flags."

sorry man but i am confused by this statement??
what are you saying exactly, again sorry, but i just dont quite get what you are saying?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic