Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Big D Pharma, BIGDPHARMACEUTICALS.NL ripoff

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Wow more stupid drama from newbie posters.

For anyone to come here and make thier first post on shit like this or starting a thread like this on your first lost without even hitting the new member intro, makes you look like a bitch with an agenda.

Try hitting the new member section first let everyone know you are respectable and not sone bitch trying to start drama or nut swing while defending.

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
bigd isnt sending anyone over to defend his gear, and you talk about all these newbies signing up to post yet you are...

Just that along with your post count confirms it

S

Seth Gecko

Nov 6, 2011
Look at the way this guy talks to people, asshole.

e6w2yv.jpg

This is enough to keep me away from this source, not exactly the professional way of handling a difficult situation.

The amount of people that joined just to come to this thread and defend the source and board he's on is equally disturbing IMHO. Probably all have the same IP too.

RowdyBrad

RowdyBrad

Jul 6, 2012
Agreed. There are better places around. That big mouth of his isn't doing any favors.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I guess the D in Big D, stands for Dickhead! Nice how he talks to members, very un-professional..

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
eroids is a dangerous board with allowing stupid and sensitive posts...it's begging for unwanted attention

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
eroids is a dangerous board with allowing stupid and sensitive posts...it's begging for unwanted attention

I agree. I was only on that site once or twice and my jaw dropped with some of the things that I read. Info disclosed in some of those post would have you banned on any other board. It's a huge security risk.

roscogre

roscogre

Jul 26, 2012
Big D took $315 from me-- on July 11 money was picked up still nothing. My first small order arrived in 5 days and was good, but I asked some questions on eroids and was banned. This motherfucker is not only an asshole but a thief. Someone needs to fined this punk and share his location-- thieves like this should get what is coming to them. He is intimately involved with eroids, where sources pay for their ratings. After 3 weeks of unanswered emails this punk answers a bad review in 5 minutes there. A complete asshole and cannot be trusted, if you don't kiss his ass he will rip you off. This sack of shit needs some instant karma.

roscogre

roscogre

Jul 26, 2012
roscogre welcome to the iron den. How are Big D Pharma ratings on eroids?

He was #2 on eroids, where they pay for ratings, the more they pay the better the rating this is admitted. I cannot go on eroids or even view it anymore as my IP address has been blocked for leaving bad reviews and asking questions. Big D is not only an asshole, which is fine, but a thief, which deserves retaliation.

roscogre

roscogre

Jul 26, 2012
35 days later still no gear

Big D Pharma and eroids are a fraud. My first order with Big D was here in 5 days. But I pointed out that eroids was a fraud(sources pay for ratings and all bad reviews are deleted) so he took $315 of my money and 15 days later the website still says order pending.The same "BigD" "bro" answers for many sources and after getting no response from him for 3 weeks of emails, I left a review on eroids which he answered in 5 minutes. My account was banned and comments deleted within the hour. I did NOT break the rules, I asked questions on the question page which were also deleted. I will update if I receive gear.

roscogre

roscogre

Jul 26, 2012
How is it a fraud if you got gear in 5 days? (Wow that's quick!)
Were you unhappy with the gear or did you get shorted or something? I'm just confused by all the hate.... can you elaborate on "fraud," since that's a serious accusation?

You obviously made a lot of mistakes on eroids, and you're obviously not giving anyone the big picture to help them understand why you'd be treated so poorly. If you're the guy I think you are, you had -13 karma before being banned... How does that even happen??? And why not bring up that you were trolling on other sources' pages?

I've only got 2 karma after 2 years, so, with the new rating system, I can't even rate sources anymore. (You need at least 6 karma so that haters can't bring a source down single-handedly.) I get why they're doing that now, but I'm not sure I like it.

I can't even provide a positive review because my karma sucks, so I also don't get the comment, "sources pay for ratings and all bad reviews are deleted." (I jokingly asked BigD for karma so I could give him a good rating, and he didn't reply at all.... I think I got off lightly because he didn't chew my ass or try to get me banned for asking.) Also, before the change to the rating process, I left a negative review, and it wasn't deleted.

I understand you're upset, bro, but my advice is to man-up, read the rules on any forum you join, and be prepared to exercise patience. Waiting a month or more for an order isn't ideal, but if you've ever heard a source say "this ain't walmart," that's what they're talking about.

I spent about 800$ with BigD, and it took over a month to get everything, but it's the best gear I've ever been on.... it's too good... kind of fucking me up with test fever and tren rage. (My experience level is about 5 cycles in 2.5 years now.)

Also, I've bought gear from sources on eroids at least 4 times (all different sources) and I've never been scammed. I always get what I've paid for.

I know it's unpopular to defend a guy in a post like this, and a lot of you probably want to fire back with some stupid comment about how his groupies are running over here to defend him, but really it's more for the opportunity to squash out stupidity. Ie: you don't get to the top source spot if you're defrauding people. If you have a legitimate beef, bring it up with him, and he will resolve it--the fact that you've turned to another board just feels like you're being vindictive.

Now about BigD--sure he's an asshole, but so am I! I think of it as proof that he's not only the president, but a loyal customer of his own gear, and if you're worried about being offended, consider a new hobby, or at least consider using another source (I promise you won't disappoint or make a dent in BigD's volume by going elsewhere). After ordering from the top 2 sources, my only hesitation with D is the blind waiting... even with his cheaper prices and top quality, it's a deterrent.

To BigD: For some constructive criticism, I would make the suggestion that you consider implementing a better system around order processing so that you don't get backed up and fall behind on orders. (That advice comes with absolutely no knowledge of how you're currently doing things and what reasons you have, but I'm a consultant on stuff like that, so hit me up if you want to discuss. :p

Wait, I just read your post again, so you got gear within 5 days of paying, then you made a second order, and it took 15 days, so you're freaking out? Wow, dude, if anything on here is a fraud, it's your post.

Shove up your gay ass you lying shill. 35 days no gear $315 down the drain. Go suck Big D's cock you scum.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic