Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Big D Pharma, BIGDPHARMACEUTICALS.NL ripoff

mscldrew

mscldrew

Sep 11, 2010
Look at the way this guy talks to people, asshole.

e6w2yv.jpg

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
This could become mildly entertaining....

S

supp_dogg

Jul 30, 2012
Big D Pharma and eroids are a fraud.

How is it a fraud if you got gear in 5 days? (Wow that's quick!)
Were you unhappy with the gear or did you get shorted or something? I'm just confused by all the hate.... can you elaborate on "fraud," since that's a serious accusation?

You obviously made a lot of mistakes on eroids, and you're obviously not giving anyone the big picture to help them understand why you'd be treated so poorly. If you're the guy I think you are, you had -13 karma before being banned... How does that even happen??? And why not bring up that you were trolling on other sources' pages?

I've only got 2 karma after 2 years, so, with the new rating system, I can't even rate sources anymore. (You need at least 6 karma so that haters can't bring a source down single-handedly.) I get why they're doing that now, but I'm not sure I like it.

I can't even provide a positive review because my karma sucks, so I also don't get the comment, "sources pay for ratings and all bad reviews are deleted." (I jokingly asked BigD for karma so I could give him a good rating, and he didn't reply at all.... I think I got off lightly because he didn't chew my ass or try to get me banned for asking.) Also, before the change to the rating process, I left a negative review, and it wasn't deleted.

I understand you're upset, bro, but my advice is to man-up, read the rules on any forum you join, and be prepared to exercise patience. Waiting a month or more for an order isn't ideal, but if you've ever heard a source say "this ain't walmart," that's what they're talking about.

I spent about 800$ with BigD, and it took over a month to get everything, but it's the best gear I've ever been on.... it's too good... kind of fucking me up with test fever and tren rage. (My experience level is about 5 cycles in 2.5 years now.)

Also, I've bought gear from sources on eroids at least 4 times (all different sources) and I've never been scammed. I always get what I've paid for.

I know it's unpopular to defend a guy in a post like this, and a lot of you probably want to fire back with some stupid comment about how his groupies are running over here to defend him, but really it's more for the opportunity to squash out stupidity. Ie: you don't get to the top source spot if you're defrauding people. If you have a legitimate beef, bring it up with him, and he will resolve it--the fact that you've turned to another board just feels like you're being vindictive.

Now about BigD--sure he's an asshole, but so am I! I think of it as proof that he's not only the president, but a loyal customer of his own gear, and if you're worried about being offended, consider a new hobby, or at least consider using another source (I promise you won't disappoint or make a dent in BigD's volume by going elsewhere). After ordering from the top 2 sources, my only hesitation with D is the blind waiting... even with his cheaper prices and top quality, it's a deterrent.

To BigD: For some constructive criticism, I would make the suggestion that you consider implementing a better system around order processing so that you don't get backed up and fall behind on orders. (That advice comes with absolutely no knowledge of how you're currently doing things and what reasons you have, but I'm a consultant on stuff like that, so hit me up if you want to discuss. :p

Wait, I just read your post again, so you got gear within 5 days of paying, then you made a second order, and it took 15 days, so you're freaking out? Wow, dude, if anything on here is a fraud, it's your post.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Funny how this thread is turning into a joke. All of a sudden you got peeps making their first posts here on this thread. Hmmm

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
How did we become the repository for drama from eroids?

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Looking for one positive review from a trusted and respected member here could mean some extra greenbacks for Big D? Just fishing....

S

supp_dogg

Jul 30, 2012
"and a lot of you probably want to fire back with some stupid comment about how his groupies are running over here to defend him" meh, close enough

O

oaks05

Jul 31, 2012
bigd isnt sending anyone over to defend his gear, and you talk about all these newbies signing up to post yet you are believing a guy who made his first post to complain about bigd, ive ordered twice thru bigd the first order took like 10 days to complete the 2nd order im currently waiting for paid for on the 23rd and not even worried it hasnt came yet sometimes it takes time, ive ran his gear earliar in the year gained close to 24lbs by the end of my cycle a friend of mine is currently on it and up 17lbs just finished his first vial, the only reason people are coming over in the first place is cause he posted this link on eroids.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic