Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Big Cat

basskiller

Friends Remembered
Sep 12, 2010
I have read and shown others many many of your articles as they were well written and answered many points that were being discussed.
I never knew exactly why you left BB.com.. I just remember seeing your articles and profiles start disappearing one by one there.. So I was quite glad to see you at CEM .. I was under the impression that the community lost (not died but bowed out gracefully) another great influence in the community.

Sorry to hear about the bad things that happened in your homelife.. I can see why you menton that it was a very dark peroid.. Glad you found new peace there and a new refound interest in the online community.. We're all the better because of that.. Look forward to reading your work once again
Take care and God bless BC
bass

H

hungryectomorph

Mar 21, 2012
Hey Peter!

I have only recently joined this forum, but I have been around the online BB'ing community for quite some time. Your original work on bb.com was priceless, and paved the way for my interest in the science behind anabolics/androgenics. You are one of the few people whose posts and threads I would actively search for, in order to just *learn.*

Raybravo....Gimp.... wow... that brings me back. And I remember when Nandi died. My condolences.

Anyways, it was good to see you posting, and I'm glad I've found this board.

~HungryEctomorph

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I'm here to greet the brother and thank him for his knowledge shared- 3 months late....

His stuff helped early on. Him and Nandi, solid info...

Much respect.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
I'm here to greet the brother and thank him for his knowledge shared- 3 months late....

His stuff helped early on. Him and Nandi, solid info...

Much respect.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic