Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Biden Administration

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
There were some sane plans in place mostly put in place by the former Secretary of State. Someone cancelled them after he took office.
Not only did this administration pull out the military without warning the civilians and collaborators first, they didn't warn our NATO allies, AND not long before bailed they said told everyone that everything was all hunky dory.
Ya, everything about that shit stunk. They just got more people out and say there are more still.

If Trump was in office, it would have went smooth. No one would have died, we wouldn't have armed the taliban and everyone that wanted to be home would have been home.

People can like Trump or not but these cats weren't going to fuck with him just like no one fucked with him once they figured out they couldn't.

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
After Trump's latest big vax success comments, and all these guys left dangling; the majority just being some guys.. yeah, we've been played.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Ya, everything about that shit stunk. They just got more people out and say there are more still.

If Trump was in office, it would have went smooth. No one would have died, we wouldn't have armed the taliban and everyone that wanted to be home would have been home.

People can like Trump or not but these cats weren't going to fuck with him just like no one fucked with him once they figured out they couldn't.

You actually, genuinely believe that to have been a realistic possibility????

Bro I’ve got some evaporated water to sell you (stores great for times of need — takes up no space). I’ll give you a screaming great deal, I promise.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You actually, genuinely believe that to have been a realistic possibility????

Bro I’ve got some evaporated water to sell you (stores great for times of need — takes up no space). I’ll give you a screaming great deal, I promise.
Sounds like you got ripped from the e-water paper markets. Unfortunately, you are stuck with it my friend :)

Sort and sweet...

Step #1) Remove the people. (keeping the military there)

Step #2) Remove the $85 billion dollars worth of military equipment. (keeping the military there)

Step #3) Remove the military. (See how moving the military was strategically last of the 3 steps? ;) )

Are you saying he wouldn't have pulled the military last or they would have attacked anyways? Please, explain how this could not have been a realistic possibility.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Sounds like you got ripped from the e-water paper markets. Unfortunately, you are stuck with it my friend :)

Sort and sweet...

Step #1) Remove the people. (keeping the military there)

Step #2) Remove the $85 billion dollars worth of military equipment. (keeping the military there)

Step #3) Remove the military. (See how moving the military was strategically last of the 3 steps? ;) )

Are you saying he wouldn't have pulled the military last or they would have attacked anyways? Please, explain how this could not have been a realistic possibility.

The Afghan dynamics being as they were, conflict and deaths, as there have been for decades there due to occupations, were an inevitable result regardless of method/s used.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The Afghan dynamics being as they were, conflict and deaths, as there have been for decades there due to occupations, were an inevitable result regardless of method/s used.
Ha ha, you have to do better than that :)

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Ha ha, you have to do better than that :)

It’s quite literally as simple as that.
After fucking with the Afghan people for so many years, you’re (anyone is) delusional to imagine there could/would be a peaceful retreat.

It’s just a political team fetish (party favoritism) to stoke the narrative that “Trump ((“our lord and savior”) would have done it peacefully.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
It's not that Trump uniquely would have withdrawn better, any moron on the planet would have withdrawn better. Biden's military leadership should have resigned when the White House rejected their withdraw recommendations, but they're more concerned with their pensions than they are with the safety of their troops under their command. The imbeciles in the White House need to be replaced, and the rot in the leadership of the military needs to be removed, but I won't hold my breath.

You don't vacate Bagram (sp?) before Kabul. You get everyone out of Kabul, and then you evacuate your military personnel last, after you've disabled any equipment you don't plan on taking with you. The exit of Afghanistan should be a textbook case study on what NOT to do, and not a single person, to my knowledge, has been held accountable. Heads would have rolled back when the military was not run by a bunch of political hacks.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I understand Milley was the one who advised to leave all the military equipment behind.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It’s quite literally as simple as that.
After fucking with the Afghan people for so many years, you’re (anyone is) delusional to imagine there could/would be a peaceful retreat.

It’s just a political team fetish (party favoritism) to stoke the narrative that “Trump ((“our lord and savior”) would have done it peacefully.
We will have to agree to disagree.

Trump derangement syndrome blinds anyone who has it.

You'll have to take the "our lord and savior" stuff somewhere that people think like that.

Last edited:
HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It's not that Trump uniquely would have withdrawn better, any moron on the planet would have withdrawn better. Biden's military leadership should have resigned when the White House rejected their withdraw recommendations, but they're more concerned with their pensions than they are with the safety of their troops under their command. The imbeciles in the White House need to be replaced, and the rot in the leadership of the military needs to be removed, but I won't hold my breath.

You don't vacate Bagram (sp?) before Kabul. You get everyone out of Kabul, and then you evacuate your military personnel last, after you've disabled any equipment you don't plan on taking with you. The exit of Afghanistan should be a textbook case study on what NOT to do, and not a single person, to my knowledge, has been held accountable. Heads would have rolled back when the military was not run by a bunch of political hacks.
Yes, I agree. Anyone could have pulled out in the correct order. It really has nothing to do with Trump vs biden. It has to do with this was all planned like everything else going on in this country. That's why there is no accountability being held.

The pullout really was a success in their eyes, just like the border crisis.

Until people understand this, no one will really understand what's going on.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I understand Milley was the one who advised to leave all the military equipment behind.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

1640587606858.png

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic