Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Biden Administration

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
But we were there. And it was past time we left for sure, but the way we left was absolutely fucked up.

A better plan should have been executed to minimize or avoid damages, lives lost, $85 billion of military surplus donated to Taliban by traitor Joe. None of thise things should have happened and could have been avoided...if it had been done properly.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk
The OPTIMAL plan would be to forego the warmonger imperialism of the US military industrial complex entirely. Afghanistan was supported by both cheeks of the same asshole (“bipartisan”) but that’s really irrelevant as it’s the central banking system / fed reserve and defense industry corporations that beat the wardrums to begin with. The gov’t simply markets and facilitates the administrative biz of war/invasion.
The option to leave cleanly didn’t exist. The entire operation was a clusterfuck racket from start to finish.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
It may be hoo-hah and blah, blah, blah to you and FT...but it was more important than that to many others with family there, not to mention the 13 service members who died. 10 of those were marines from here at Camp Pendleton (I live in San Diego).

Those 10 marines were all in the same unit and I know their commander. It's more than blah blah blah to that commander...who can't even talk about it in anything other than vague broad generalities.

You have every right to think and speak the way you guys do, but your apparent dismissiveness and apathy of these costs will likely lose you a good portion of your audience.

Play stupid games (support stupid shit), get shitty consequences. There is no such thing anymore (IF there ever was) in fighting the racket of US / NATO imperialistic wars.
You have to be a fucking imbicile to participate or support today’s US military industrial complex agendas / operations. It has NOTHING to do with “defending our freedom” anymore. That fucking horseshit has been dead, long gone for a LONG time now.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is an excellent debate. I agree on both sides points but more importantly this is a debate and not a slandering

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Play stupid games (support stupid shit), get shitty consequences. There is no such thing anymore (IF there ever was) in fighting the racket of US / NATO imperialistic wars.
You have to be a fucking imbicile to participate or support today’s US military industrial complex agendas / operations. It has NOTHING to do with “defending our freedom” anymore. That fucking horseshit has been dead, long gone for a LONG time now.

I agree with so much of what you guys are saying, but those 13 dead service members (who did not have to die if this pullout was done BETTER) like so many others before and after them, probably didn't go into military service with altruistic intentions. They probably went in to get paid while learning skills that they could one day use in the civilian world. I also highly doubt they were playing stupid games by entering into service.

Were they pawns in old mens' games? Most certainly.

Could their lives have been spared if this pullout were done more properly/better/well organized? Most certainly.

These are things people are mad about, not the fact that America was leaving Afghanistan. Most Americans are happy about that. Just not how it was done.

Truthfully, most Americans have forgotten about what we are discussing. They would need to be reminded about it to remember that they were once angry. Unfortunately, that too will pass as soon as the next shiny thing comes along.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
The OPTIMAL plan would be to forego the warmonger imperialism of the US military industrial complex entirely. Afghanistan was supported by both cheeks of the same asshole (“bipartisan”) but that’s really irrelevant as it’s the central banking system / fed reserve and defense industry corporations that beat the wardrums to begin with. The gov’t simply markets and facilitates the administrative biz of war/invasion.
The option to leave cleanly didn’t exist. The entire operation was a clusterfuck racket from start to finish.

No doubt both parties love their wars. We have the evil party and the stupid party. Any "bipartisanship" yields outcomes that are both evil and stupid.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I can't believe I'm really hearing this shit.

That afganistan pullout couldn't have been any worse.

You guys are killing me with everything is planned, except this? Only when it fits the narrative?

Bullshit. It was disastrous because it was planned that way.

The equipment was left on purpose. The people were left on purpose. We gave afganistan to china, look up their meetings, because of their lithium deposits. China has the largest and afganistan has much. Why is lithium important?

It will power most of our (US) electric cars on the green new deal. Just another way china will have a hold on us.

Pull the people, pull the equipment pull the military.

Pretty fucking easy, no one had to die. Period.

There's more fake news going on here and other threads than cnn and breaking points put together. I'm tired of letting stuff slide.

This all make sense to me, the low level workers and military guys trying to do the right thing should do all the suffering for decades of govt abuse. Ya, that sure showed those washington people a thing or two :rolleyes:

Get real.

If it wasn't for Trump, biden wouldn't have had to pull them out. Trump would have pulled them on the second term.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
So far...

1639476330594.png

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I can't believe I'm really hearing this shit.
That afganistan pullout couldn't have been any worse.
Pull the people, pull the equipment pull the military.
Pretty fucking easy, no one had to die. Period.
There were some sane plans in place mostly put in place by the former Secretary of State. Someone cancelled them after he took office.
Not only did this administration pull out the military without warning the civilians and collaborators first, they didn't warn our NATO allies, AND not long before bailed they said told everyone that everything was all hunky dory.

Reactions: HDH
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic