Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Biden admin sneaking in banking info bill?

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Has anyone read or heard of the Biden admin sneaking in a section into a current bill to report all banking transactions of over $600 to the IRS?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
Now that’s gripping our freedom by the neck pretty tight

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Now that’s gripping our freedom by the neck pretty tight
I remember seeing freedom in scare quotes the other day when reading something, and I wanted to punch the author right in the face. "Freedom" was paid for with a heavy price (and in some cases the ultimate price) by hundreds of thousands who've gone before. When I see people wanting to trivialize it, I really get furious.

Determined

Determined

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2012
I remember seeing freedom in scare quotes the other day when reading something, and I wanted to punch the author right in the face. "Freedom" was paid for with a heavy price (and in some cases the ultimate price) by hundreds of thousands who've gone before. When I see people wanting to trivialize it, I really get furious.

I can’t understand how anyone could feel any other way, or maybe there is so much laziness now days, it’s screw freedom and give me everything free and make me utterly worthless and fine with the bare minimum

Reactions: CFM
C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I can’t understand how anyone could feel any other way, or maybe there is so much laziness now days, it’s screw freedom and give me everything free and make me utterly worthless and fine with the bare minimum
That's what Arnold said. "Screw your freedom!"

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
This ass is really pushing his luck. It’s almost like he just wants to poke the bear (all Americans that can’t stand him) & see what happens. He has pretty much the entire military pissed off already! SMH what an idiot.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I don’t see that becoming a law… but If that did become law there would be so much data being poured in they would be overwhelmed. I also don’t know what the point is. But there are tons of work arounds for this.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
It's part of a family relief act I guess. I work in banking and we are just thinking about the pure volume of data they'd get. Shit, they can't get some people their tax returns in a year!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I've been hearing about this for a few months now. I don't think it will happen in the near future but the more power the people give up...

They are slow and patient movers, they have been working on the destruction of the constitution for years.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic