Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Biden admin sneaking in banking info bill?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I've heard it will be all transactions. Not just transactions of $600+.

Also this will reach to PayPal, and all other similar, in addition to crypto exchanges, and pretty much everything. Any type of currency done via electronic transaction will be reported to the IRS.

They want to catch tax cheats. They will know exactly how much you make and spend and what you spent it on. I guess we won't even need to fill out our tax returns anymore. The IRS will just deduct what is owed.

This is some next level scary shit. Goodbye freedom. Goodbye rights.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
Yes, this includes zelle and venmo!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
This is not about tax cheats. It is about control.

It is also about moving us towards digital currency....which will stop a potential run on banks. If everyone that is owed 'dollars' tries to go get those dollars - there aren't enough.

Freedom and privacy go hand in hand. They are both purchased at a high cost. Much easier to take away slowly - but at the same time. Like slow cooking a frog.

Just my .02 cents which used to be worth a "dollar." LOL

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Meet, Saule Omarova.

Born in Kazakhstan, educated in Moscow, Madison, and Chicago, and now nominated by the Biden Team to head up its OCC (Office of the Comptroller of the Currency)…

…Ms. Omarova makes no effort to disguise what she is up to. She says she aims to “effectively ‘end banking’ as we know it.”

She has never worked for a bank, never run a business… never satisfied a customer, started a company, or “made payroll” for one, and never even held a job outside of academia or the law (we’re not counting her time as “special adviser” for Regulatory Policy to the Under Secretary for Domestic Finance in 2006-2007 as a real job).

And yet, she thinks she knows what is best for you, and 330 million other Americans (and perhaps the whole world)… and intends to give it to us, whether we want it or not. She explains:

My new working paper […] advocates a comprehensive reform of the structure and systemic function of the Fed’s balance sheet as the basis for redesigning the core architecture of modern finance. It offers a blueprint for transforming the Fed’s balance sheet into what it calls the People’s Ledger: the ultimate public platform for generating, modulating, and allocating sovereign credit and money in a democratic economy.

She proposes setting up something similar to the Gosplan in the Soviet Union, a “National Investment Authority,” (NIA) that would be responsible for “formulating, financing, and executing a coordinated strategy of sustainable and socially inclusive economic development.”

The NIA “would act directly in financial markets as a lender, guarantor, securitizer, and venture capitalist with a broad mandate to mobilize, amplify, and direct public and private capital to where it’s needed most.”

Yes, she’s proposing a Gosbank, the Soviet Union’s central bank, too.
And why not? Central planning worked so well in the Soviet Union. How nice of Ms. Omarova to bring it with her – to America.

Just waiting for the next minor "crisis" to be magnified and blown out of proportion by the fear mongering press, to give this OCC chief and her elite handlers the opportunity they need to ride in and save us with more communism.

Could be the next market sell off...or the debt ceiling that needs to be raised again...or just about anything. The media will manufacture the fear.

The elites will tell us all how capitalism and free markets have failed, but they have the solution...comrades.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
They have their own plans with the digital yuan. They need fiat because they can control it where crypto can be used as a hedge. All this money we are printing to no end will destroy the dollar and the yuan will take over as the world reserve currency.

They started by banning mining in China, I've been waiting for them to ban crypto itself. I've been hearing it since they banned mining. The US will do the same if we reach full blown commie. These cryptos can be a good inflation hedge for over printing of money. Now they don't even have to print it anymore.

If everything is moved over to digital with them being full blown commie, they control the banks and know every penny everyone spends and where.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
There's a line I'd draw and that's at my bank account...

Why should the IRS be interested in that cup of coffee I bought at Starbucks with my debit card??? Or that I wrote a check to my town for payment of my car tax??

This is insane.

parttimer

parttimer

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2011
There's a line I'd draw and that's at my bank account...

Why should the IRS be interested in that cup of coffee I bought at Starbucks with my debit card??? Or that I wrote a check to my town for payment of my car tax??

This is insane.
Or a birthday card with $20 to Tommy.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
those fuckers want to control all aspects of our lives. more bs to come I'm sure. It'll never end util these clowns have been voted out or retired.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic