Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

bicep pinning

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i think i'm gonna put 1/2ml in each one today, but not until after i work out. lol

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
i think i'm gonna put 1/2ml in each one today, but not until after i work out. lol
well atleast your being smart about it....1/2 cc is great for starters...u will be sore for a few days..your arms may swell but u will like the size and wish theywould stay that big...thats the addicting part....the size u gian so quicky...btw..use a slow ester to began with...like test cyp or enth...and im saying this for a good reason....dw

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Bout time you whiny ass Angriman ,,,geesh , I had to convince you to pin your pecs , then I thought I was going to have to hold your hand to get you to pin your biceps ....,,Bought time your starting to be a team player ....Pin them biceps ..!!!!!! wait till you put 1.5ml in each one ..Ahhhh the swelling and the feelsgoodman......

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
done and done. 1/2ml in the left bi 1/2ml in the right. heated up the oil and pushed it through a 27ga like water. all that build up and it was nothing after all...
i was worried with my little 16 inchers i wouldnt have enough muscle to hold the oil! lmao

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Glad to hear it all went well and your 16's held that much oil.....Tommarow it will be tender

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
tomorrow they'll be 16 1/2

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Glad to hear it all went well and your 16's held that much oil.....Tommarow it will be tender
yea bro, its almost midnight here, getting ready for work and these bitches are sore. i expected it though.

lol POB. how much oil would i have to cram in em to get em up to 18???
LMAO

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
pinning bis is the best i used to put everything in my bis,i used a 1" 25 gauge,maybe thats why my arms grew so much fastwer than anything else,no pain at all feels like a knife thru butter,inside hurts a little outside nothing.

K

kane.d3

Oct 24, 2011
I have pinned every spot possible when I was doing ED pins. 22g on the big muscles, 25g on the smaller. Never had a problem. 1/2 is fine cuz you look lean, I always used 25g 1" for my bi's.....no prob. 27g will be slow to come out, heating like stated earlier will help, but you will be fine with what you ordered bro.

rocco-x

rocco-x

MuscleHead
Sep 16, 2010
love pinning bi's.i hit them at least 2x/wk each arm.i use either a 25g 5/8" or a 23g 1" pin and have gone as high as 4cc's in each.i usually hit outter upper then next shot will be middle outter,then next would be inner middle,then inner upper.seems to work great.never any PIP or problems to date...

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
love pinning bi's.i hit them at least 2x/wk each arm.i use either a 25g 5/8" or a 23g 1" pin and have gone as high as 4cc's in each.i usually hit outter upper then next shot will be middle outter,then next would be inner middle,then inner upper.seems to work great.never any PIP or problems to date...
I did 5ccs for a while years ago when all i had was deca 50 i loved the swell but i hate inner bis.Outer was the easiest ever inner kinda hurt.

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
Anyone evr shoot the brachialis muscle between bis and tris with a steroid or just anseo?Im interested in doing na seo run there as i love the look of that muscle when huge.Any thoughts?Think a 5/8 26g would be good for injetcs there also you think it could handle going up to 3ccs?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic