Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

bicep pinning

F

Fuelfan

Jan 15, 2012
I've been reading this post and i have to ask just one question and i hope it doesn't sound to stupid but is there any benefit to pinning your bicep or is it that you are just looking for a different site to hit? I always pin my delts but if there is a benefit i'd love for some info!!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I've been reading this post and i have to ask just one question and i hope it doesn't sound to stupid but is there any benefit to pinning your bicep or is it that you are just looking for a different site to hit? I always pin my delts but if there is a benefit i'd love for some info!!

It's another site to hit.... As for benefits - the argument of site enhancement using injections of anabolics will carry on forever with both sides.

B

bkarayray

Nov 27, 2011
if you have never done it be ready for it to be sore as a bitch, i did it one time....never again. Only benefit is extra site less scar tissue elsewhere. Site growth is bs

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
in time site injections do work,,,,those that say it doesnt is very smiple..They havent put in the time to see if its works or not....Only those willing to put in the pain and work will benifit size....I know.dw

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
when you guys pin your bi's, would flexing the muscle make a difference? minus the pressure issue,seems an un flexed bicep may take the oil more easily, but a flexed bicep may better handle the pinning itself ?never done a bi pinning, but am considering doing so.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
when you guys pin your bi's, would flexing the muscle make a difference? minus the pressure issue,seems an un flexed bicep may take the oil more easily, but a flexed bicep may better handle the pinning itself ?never done a bi pinning, but am considering doing so.

Don't inject flexed muscles... ever.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010

allways keep your arm relaxed bro....the approach i take is nice and slow...no need to rush....dw

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
this may be redundant, but why not bro? just curious.

It's harder to push the injectable and due to the increased pressure required to push it will leave a big ass painful knot. Harder to keep steady too... I hit a nerve or something in my delt once and it caused my delt to momentarily contract... The needle was pushed out of the muscle.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
ok guys, you got me going with the bicep pinning and being today is my injection day, i went ahead and gave it a shot(no pun intended)..split my dose from the 'master' needle and 1 cc in each bicep, 250 mgs test cyp and 100 mgs npp100,left side 1 inside bicep injection, right bicep 1 outside injection. may i say the inside injection was a hell of alot less painful than the outside injection. my hand tremors made aspirating the needles that much more difficult. 25 ga pin, still took a while to get the dose in. both arms relaxed(thanks pob!).lets just see what happens, always lateral thigh injections, always until today.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
It's harder to push the injectable and due to the increased pressure required to push it will leave a big ass painful knot. Harder to keep steady too... I hit a nerve or something in my delt once and it caused my delt to momentarily contract... The needle was pushed out of the muscle.

thanks pob, understood!! no work today!! :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic