Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

bicep pinning

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
ok guys, you got me going with the bicep pinning and being today is my injection day, i went ahead and gave it a shot(no pun intended)..split my dose from the 'master' needle and 1 cc in each bicep, 250 mgs test cyp and 100 mgs npp100,left side 1 inside bicep injection, right bicep 1 outside injection. may i say the inside injection was a hell of alot less painful than the outside injection. my hand tremors made aspirating the needles that much more difficult. 25 ga pin, still took a while to get the dose in. both arms relaxed(thanks pob!).lets just see what happens, always lateral thigh injections, always until today.

ml, not cc

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
ok guys, you got me going with the bicep pinning and being today is my injection day, i went ahead and gave it a shot(no pun intended)..split my dose from the 'master' needle and 1 cc in each bicep, 250 mgs test cyp and 100 mgs npp100,left side 1 inside bicep injection, right bicep 1 outside injection. may i say the inside injection was a hell of alot less painful than the outside injection. my hand tremors made aspirating the needles that much more difficult. 25 ga pin, still took a while to get the dose in. both arms relaxed(thanks pob!).lets just see what happens, always lateral thigh injections, always until today.

balls to the wall bro...i see u go all out,,,just like myself,,,,,Next time u hit biceps again..i would go 1/2 cc per bicep..And stay away from your fast acting esters too untill u get te muscle broke in...in the morrning and during the day tomorrow u will see why,,,,They will be super sore and possible swole too...WHATEVER U DO...DO NOT INJECT UNTILL THEY ARE HEALED....dw

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
balls to the wall bro...i see u go all out,,,just like myself,,,,,Next time u hit biceps again..i would go 1/2 cc per bicep..And stay away from your fast acting esters too untill u get te muscle broke in...in the morrning and during the day tomorrow u will see why,,,,They will be super sore and possible swole too...WHATEVER U DO...DO NOT INJECT UNTILL THEY ARE HEALED....dw

thanks dw!!i personally never took test prop or any fast ester...maybe i should expand my train of thought, after all, the power of suggestion sent me to bicep injections today!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I hit the short head of my triceps a few weeks ago with straight test prop... Damn that was rough. I won't do that again!

I hit traps a little over a week ago and I don't think that one is for me... I want to hit calves and maybe the tear drop above my knee next.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
I hit the short head of my triceps a few weeks ago with straight test prop... Damn that was rough. I won't do that again!

I hit traps a little over a week ago and I don't think that one is for me... I want to hit calves and maybe the tear drop above my knee next.

years back, i was on elite fitness, before the scams and you couldn't buy status, there was never any talk of pinning anywhere besides glutes, delts, quads. your a beast pob!!

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
sorry bps, didn't mean to hijack your post.

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
I want to hit calves

The absolute worst spot I have ever used. It wasn't even soreness that bothered me. It felt like my calve was constantly flexed and walking sucked ass for two days. Give it a shot, but personally I'll never hit them again.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Try taking the bicep inj and going to the gym later that day and doing arms...HELLS YEAZ! Them babies will pump up and get sore but it will actually help with reducing the scar tissue that can accumulate.
Bicep injections that 'knot' up are very troublesome they shorten the bicep each subsequent time you have one, and that leads to elbow and shoulder problems very quickly, I dont know if it was mentioned but its very important to massage the inj site for a bit afterwards as well.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
Try taking the bicep inj and going to the gym later that day and doing arms...HELLS YEAZ! Them babies will pump up and get sore but it will actually help with reducing the scar tissue that can accumulate.
Bicep injections that 'knot' up are very troublesome they shorten the bicep each subsequent time you have one, and that leads to elbow and shoulder problems very quickly, I dont know if it was mentioned but its very important to massage the inj site for a bit afterwards as well.

thanks bro! i always massage, so it was the norm for me to do so! just a good habit i guess, i would love to try your suggestion about hitting the gym for biceps, i just started the 5/3/1 so i have a few sets to do on wednesday, they have a doms feeling right now, the outter bicep is the worst of the two.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
thanks bro! i always massage, so it was the norm for me to do so! just a good habit i guess, i would love to try your suggestion about hitting the gym for biceps, i just started the 5/3/1 so i have a few sets to do on wednesday, they have a doms feeling right now, the outter bicep is the worst of the two.

Make sure those puppies are warmed up, like I said the extra volume can effect the joints get em loose then pound em, but make sure at some point in the workout to pump em up with some high reps and really get the fascia stretched and pushed.
FST-7 tries to do this from a workout standpoint dont know if bi injections and FST-7 style training is advisable but something you may want to research possibly.
But I can say this the pump you get that day with the extra volume from the inj's will be a killer.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic