Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

bicep pinning

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I can tell you from experience that it is MUCH harder to push oil through a 27g 3cc syringe than through a 29g 1cc syringe. All comes down to the physics of a smaller cylinder. Let us know if you have the same experience.

yea thats what i have heard. ill let you know how it goes.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
While the amount of pressure needed may be close to identical between the two....I like the 3cc b/c I have more to hold onto and work with when pinning obscure areas...just my personal preference.

i like how you look at that. i was like bending the plunger when i used a slin that one time.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
While the amount of pressure needed may be close to identical between the two....I like the 3cc b/c I have more to hold onto and work with when pinning obscure areas...just my personal preference.

I get what you're saying, IF they were identical pressures needed, but for me, I felt that the slin was much easier to push than the 27g. And I just bought a pack of 28g slin pins, and I actually have to slow myself down from injecting too fast. Also just my personal preference.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Agreed BUT that means loading 2 syringes, why do that, just load one and change pins. I use .25ga 5/8 pins with 3cc syringes and have no problems.

I use 25g as well for my quads and VGs and glutes, and I have no problems pushing the oil. But the 27g is a different story for me, especially while contorting to hit my VGs or glutes.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i just did right and left inner bicept with 27g in 3mm srynge. the gear pushed in pretty good. i was shooting mast ace. 1/2ml each bicep. now i wait.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
can i hit the tricep with those pins? ive used 25g 1' on those before but i like them 27s:)

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Ok so I pinned Bi's again Sunday not near as sore, worked out Bi's Monday and felt like my arms were going to explode. The pump was SO amazing that they almost hurt they were so pumped. Cant wait till tomorrow to pin again, hehe.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Ok so I pinned Bi's again Sunday not near as sore, worked out Bi's Monday and felt like my arms were going to explode. The pump was SO amazing that they almost hurt they were so pumped. Cant wait till tomorrow to pin again, hehe.

told ya.....
:)

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
my biceps feel great. im stoked!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic