Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

bicep pinning

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
I used a .25ga 5/8 and wasn't bad at all, most say a 29 is best but I didnt have any problems at all.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I use a 27g x 1/2." I divide each head of the bicep into three zones(6 zones total per arm). I pin 1 zone in each head(2 pins each arm) on Tues and Sat early morning. I massage the inject sites and then follow by a couple stretches and flexes. In my workout on those evenings I will include 120-150 light weight rep split over 2 or 3 excercises. The weight should not be a challenge. Usually around set 2 or 3 the pump is painfully tight....then I keep pushin for 6 or 7 more sets. Rotate zones every time I pin so one zone gets rested each week. That's my system.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
I use a 27g x 1/2." I divide each head of the bicep into three zones(6 zones total per arm). I pin 1 zone in each head(2 pins each arm) on Tues and Sat early morning. I massage the inject sites and then follow by a couple stretches and flexes. In my workout on those evenings I will include 120-150 light weight rep split over 2 or 3 excercises. The weight should not be a challenge. Usually around set 2 or 3 the pump is painfully tight....then I keep pushin for 6 or 7 more sets. Rotate zones every time I pin so one zone gets rested each week. That's my system.

damn that alot goin on there lol. one thing i worry about is my tat on my left arm. covers up and makes the veins hard to see from the inner bicep. any advice with that?

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
run your fingertip very lightly over the inject area before u swab it. You should be able to feel any large vein. Unless pumped, they usually feel like a slight dip in the surface of the skin. I wouldn't worry bout small veins. Even a 1/2" pin will pass straight thru them...BUT make sure you are aspirating when you reach full depth!

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
run your fingertip very lightly over the inject area before u swab it. You should be able to feel any large vein. Unless pumped, they usually feel like a slight dip in the surface of the skin. I wouldn't worry bout small veins. Even a 1/2" pin will pass straight thru them...BUT make sure you are aspirating when you reach full depth!

perfect! thanks man:)

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Hands down my favorite spot to pin ,,,love the feeling of 1.5ml in ea bicep on the same day ,,,,,,,ahhhhh .perfect

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
Ok so I pinned Wednesday, not gonna lie at all by Friday I was sore as hell BUT not to where I couldn't use them or cry like a bitch, I know that's a common response to virgin muscles being pinned. I pinned again yesterday. Here is my thing I see with pinning the bicep, it is a pretty defined round muscle SO you should be able to pin almost all the way around it stretching the fascia of the muscle making it bigger.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Ok so I pinned Wednesday, not gonna lie at all by Friday I was sore as hell BUT not to where I couldn't use them or cry like a bitch, I know that's a common response to virgin muscles being pinned. I pinned again yesterday. Here is my thing I see with pinning the bicep, it is a pretty defined round muscle SO you should be able to pin almost all the way around it stretching the fascia of the muscle making it bigger.

good to know bro. i did do the bicep once 2 weeks ago and used a 29g slin pin and did 1/2ml. was a pretty good experience but was too hard to get that shit through. tomorrow ill hit each bicept with 1/2ml of mast. 27g reg pins will be in. im also going to do triceps wich i have done both once before.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
good to know bro. i did do the bicep once 2 weeks ago and used a 29g slin pin and did 1/2ml. was a pretty good experience but was too hard to get that shit through. tomorrow ill hit each bicept with 1/2ml of mast. 27g reg pins will be in. im also going to do triceps wich i have done both once before.

I can tell you from experience that it is MUCH harder to push oil through a 27g 3cc syringe than through a 29g 1cc syringe. All comes down to the physics of a smaller cylinder. Let us know if you have the same experience.

MAYO

MAYO

Bad Mother
Sep 27, 2010
I can tell you from experience that it is MUCH harder to push oil through a 27g 3cc syringe than through a 29g 1cc syringe. All comes down to the physics of a smaller cylinder. Let us know if you have the same experience.

While the amount of pressure needed may be close to identical between the two....I like the 3cc b/c I have more to hold onto and work with when pinning obscure areas...just my personal preference.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010

Agreed BUT that means loading 2 syringes, why do that, just load one and change pins. I use .25ga 5/8 pins with 3cc syringes and have no problems.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic