Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Bicep help

L

Longworthb

Jan 20, 2013
Ok I know genetics play a huge role in muscle structure/peak of biceps. I'm looking more for size as this has been bugging me alot. I know ill never have a sick ass peak like Arnold but I'm looking for more size. I've tried a ton of different ways to smash my arms and can't get them to grow worth a damn. Hammers, iso curls, preachers, bicep machine etc. high rep with light weight or heavy. Just wondering what some of you have done to help out? I use to focus a day one for arms but have since thrown tris in on chest day and bi's on back day :dbells:

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
How many times a week are you training biceps?

N

nastro10101

Oct 15, 2012
Lift heavier bro and put more emphasis on the negative portion of the movement. Slow the negative down

L

Longworthb

Jan 20, 2013
Just hitting them once a week. And yes im currently mid cycle. Running 350 prop 350 tren ace and 350 mast. So ur recommending i throw in some negatives? I was thinking for every 3 sets do 1 set of negatives

N

nastro10101

Oct 15, 2012
Yeah u could do that. Personally I focus on negatives on all sets. When I hit failure my partner helps me on positive movemnt and I fight with the negative. I hate to take credit for this, I learnt it from Dorian Yates.

L

Longworthb

Jan 20, 2013
Ill have to throw it in an see what happens bro. Thanks for the ideas

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I'm running the same gear just a bit higher and I would train them twice a week. Heavy day and a lighter day and I agree I think negatives are a key

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Yeah u could do that. Personally I focus on negatives on all sets. When I hit failure my partner helps me on positive movemnt and I fight with the negative. I hate to take credit for this, I learnt it from Dorian Yates.

Been watching a lot of Dorians stuff lately myself, he is the man.

And work those puppies out twice a week instead of once.

C

cook

Feb 16, 2012
I have an exercise that worked well for me..or a group of exercises.Do a set of heavy strict barbell curls till failure...at about 10 reps or so.Do these while standing in front of a chinup bar.Have a chair or some kind of stool under the chinup bar.After completing your set of curls to failure immediately drop the bar and start doing negative chins with an underhand grip.Use you foot on the chair to get yourself into the starting position at top.You wont be able to do but five or so before you cant control the negative but it will give you an incredible bicep workout.Good luck

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
Wat has dome my biceps is chin ups, when u can do a good set of 8! Hold a DB between your legs and go again... Always come down slow on the neg ;)

Lenny89

Lenny89

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2011
I just posted same a cook lol what a spaz!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic