Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Best TRT alternative w/o needle?

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
Pinned for 10+ years, doc that was prescribing is getting ready to retire cut me off due to high iron in blood. Sent me to an Endocrinologist, he has me on the gel, kinda meh for day to day stuff.

On the injections I could have sex 4 times a day, was chasing my wife around all the time. I never minded the injections but the Endo wants me at a constant level, which is like 400 currently. Honestly 400 is miserable compared to how I felt when doing a clinically legit 200 ml 1x/week.

Have sex 1x a week because I give up easy, used to be 4x+ a week when I still felt like a Man.
Endos are the last ones on the planet I'd ever see for HRT unless it was multi endocrine and there were other issues. Many of the women I train are close to or at 400 with pellets, none of them look or sound like guys. Check out some of the TRT clinics or Excel Male site and their on line referrals. No reason to go through life feeling like that.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I've seen a few clinics trying to substitute testosterone for Enclomiphene....but I literally have never met anybody (IRL and online that I know of) who has ever used it. Furthermore, I can't imagine how much they are charging for it:eek: After seeing the ass-raping prices they are charging for stuff like Semaglutide, I don'[t have much faith in the pricing being good for Enclomiphene either, lol.

I'm not saying i'd use enclomiphene in the place of a trt plan, but I just wanted to state what i've been seeing lately as a "non-needle" delivery.

Enclomiphene does interest me though, but < test:)

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I've seen a few clinics trying to substitute testosterone for Enclomiphene....but I literally have never met anybody (IRL and online that I know of) who has ever used it. Furthermore, I can't imagine how much they are charging for it:eek: After seeing the ass-raping prices they are charging for stuff like Semaglutide, I don'[t have much faith in the pricing being good for Enclomiphene either, lol.

I'm not saying i'd use enclomiphene in the place of a trt plan, but I just wanted to state what i've been seeing lately as a "non-needle" delivery.

Yeah, I definitely wouldn't go to a clinic for anything other than testosterone due to pricing and the only reason I still go to a TRT clinic for testosterone, is that I want a script and I do not want a hassle. They try and upsell me all the time. I remember the first time they quoted me for test, glutathione, BPC, DHEA and thyroid hormone it was over 5k for 3 months. I told them to take everything off, but the test. If I ACTUALLY NEEDED any of the other stuff I told them I would get it myself. Of course they gave me the lecture on the safety of using UGL stuff. Then I told them my supplier gets their stuff from the same compounding pharmacy you are selling from (I have no idea where they actually get their stuff. Haha). They shut up after that.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Sub Q Injections are nice and easy...

D

DocOxRedox

Feb 25, 2024

I have a buddy on 150/wk T cyp and my total test and free test is higher on 2 months of clomid than any point in time on his injections. He's currently in the mid 400s total. I'm of the mindset, if the body can produce it then let it.

I found a good board certified anti-aging doc. His primary practice is something completely unrelated but he got interested in it and got certified. I have referred 4 others to him now and they are all very impressed w/ their results.

My total T before clomid was a high of 655 but free was only 127, E was 18. Side note, I have discovered that certain brands of pasta, wheat bread and certain carbs trigger a strong E release and/or aromotase response. It started at puberty and I've been cursed w/ it ever since.

2 months of clomid 25mg/day and 25mg of Adex EOD my total T is 807 and free is 417 but E was under 5 so I'm modifying my Adex dosing. I sleep better than I have in ages, I literally get up now at sunrise rested but the last half century I was always a late riser so I know something positive is happening. I'm single and have no desire to date right now but when I get the horns they are strong.

Generic cyp would run me about $30 for 3 months and 90 days of clomid and Adex is running me about $80. I know I need an AI so that is something I'll always have to consider, so the trade off for T and Adex vs Clomid and Adex is miniscule. I can afford my current protocol so I'll stay on the Clomid/Adex bandwagon for now.

Find what works, to each his own.

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Never used test gel, used pro-hormone gel from Ergo-Pham. Wake up, grap a baggie, wipe on, wipe off, and two hours later, beast in the gym, then they stopped making it and I was pissed, Loved all the ergo-pharm stuff back in the day, worked well for me.

I don't mind pinning at all, hate needles, yet, gott do what's right, no way around it, lol.

I think i got 80 pins in the cabinets

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Diabetics pin several times a day. Some do this their entire lives from young children to the grave. Subcutaneous twice a week (or even E4-5 days).

T

Trip

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Bottom Line

It is a journey, ur levels are low, so u should notice a big difference

Unless u r hyper phobic about needles, needles end up being convenient and cost effective.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic