Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Best AA Steroid for strength

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I have read that powerlifters get the best results from a test, deca, winni cycle... Supposedly you wont have issues with winni if you run it with deca...Test and tren is all anyone should really ever need...If you arent getting stronger on that, you better take a look at other things...

Test and Winny crushes test and tren for me. But 100mg of nandrolone should be enough to keep the joints from sound like like rusty metal lol.

I usually just take alot of glucosamine. And drink lots of water.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Test Sup
Halo.
.Mast.
.Cdrops.
.Tren...
and my fav A Bombs

Mrs.V.

Mrs.V.

TID Lady Member
May 29, 2011
Test and Winny crushes test and tren for me. But 100mg of nandrolone should be enough to keep the joints from sound like like rusty metal lol.

I usually just take alot of glucosamine. And drink lots of water.

Glucosamine and Fish Oil (its for the joints)...You can take up to 15g/day actually...I am up to 8g and hubby is up to 9g/day...IT HAS WORKED for BOTH of us...And yep...SHIT LOAD of WATER...Grrr...I hate water...

Last edited:
A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
Real HG Halo, though I believe real HG Anavar might be stronger on a mg/mg basis. Real Anavar is just so fricken expensive and difficult to get. Not that real Halo is cheap, the last time I bought it from a US compounding pharmacy it cost nearly $200 per bottle.

B

b-boy

May 31, 2011
I think some of you guys might be getting some bunk gear! HALO scares the living fuck out of me because of how fast the strength gains come on. Im always scared that im gonna tear something because of the wicked rapid increase in strength. use it deep in a diet to get that hardness effect but scared to because I don't like my strength shooting through the roof like that especially when i am depleted from a pre contest diet. I have chose to leave halo the fuck alone...scary shit!

NOTHING ON GODS GREEN EARTH WILL BEAT "REAL" HALO IN TERMS OF STRENGTH GAINS.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
I think some of you guys might be getting some bunk gear! HALO scares the living fuck out of me because of how fast the strength gains come on. Im always scared that im gonna tear something because of the wicked rapid increase in strength. use it deep in a diet to get that hardness effect but scared to because I don't like my strength shooting through the roof like that especially when i am depleted from a pre contest diet. I have chose to leave halo the fuck alone...scary shit!

NOTHING ON GODS GREEN EARTH WILL BEAT "REAL" HALO IN TERMS OF STRENGTH GAINS.

I had legit halo, it did increase strength but nothing like winny or var. All from the same source.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic