IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Tren and dbol... together... ;)

W

westwood

Jan 17, 2011
Dont belive anything comes close to Mibolerone (cheque drops) as far as for strength gains goes.

Last edited:
BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Interesting. If you are only after strength than I would agree with everyone that Tren Ace is best. If you want mass and strength NPP is the best option. Just be sure to run T3 with both. T3 w/ NPP b/c it will help keep fat gains down and Tren b/c it lowers your TSH levels.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Dont belive anything comes close to Mibolerone (cheque drops) as far as for strength gains goes.

Cheque drops just make you crazy. The extreme aggression that it causes allows the user to lift more but I wouldn't call it the best for strength.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Cheque drops just make you crazy. The extreme aggression that it causes allows the user to lift more but I wouldn't call it the best for strength.

then it would be halo.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
then it would be halo.

I've run halo in the past to and wasn't overly impressed with it. I still put tren up against anything for strength gains with little to no weight gain.

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Interesting. If you are only after strength than I would agree with everyone that Tren Ace is best. If you want mass and strength NPP is the best option. Just be sure to run T3 with both. T3 w/ NPP b/c it will help keep fat gains down and Tren b/c it lowers your TSH levels.

this is off subject but there are other ways to keep fat gain down. T3 is a muscle waster.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic